It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Update 1st of April
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ilona wrote:
Same at it was with my 1 worker, 1metal, 1 oil, 1 energy....
Gotta go, sending out a better mass bonus to E3, f1 and m1 :)

yea u better do cuz when i saw the amount of 1 metal i was going to smash the keyboard :lol:

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:57 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

aister wrote:
I have a question regarding the ID card though, does it have an expiration date? And where do I submit the form?

Do I receive a real card? Can I use it to fly to BD?

Ilona answer me ;(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:10 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

yes, you can use it to fly on bd. Even more, you get bonus miles!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:36 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

how much oil will it take though?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:38 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ilona wrote:
Hi Dawners!

Please take some time to read up the following changes:

1. Since relics are hard to catch, we'll make them slower. To be accurate, relics will move now with 1/10 of their old speed. Oil cost got increased by 300% though and we re-add a kind of food system. Moving relics will cost 1 worker per 100km. You move the relic – the workers die.

2. using red tokens: To increase the competition on all servers we decided to introduce a bank-system. Whenever there is a broadcast like : »they'll win because they boost« the system will automatically check if you have boosted (red or blue tokens) before too. If you did, the half of your tokens will be withdrawn from your account and added to the bank. Once we have more than 500,000,000 tokens (red or blues) they will be added as reward to the top 100 user accounts who spend most within the last year. (april 2013 – april 2014)

3. Multi issues: As you can imagine, we have loads of reports about multies everyday. For that we have now the
BATTLE DAWN member identification card
All you have to do is: fill out this form and you'll become a citizen:
name, address, gender, date of birth, work/school address, times you are usually online, phone number, name of your mom, name of your dad, list of friends, political view, IPs that you use, IPs that you'd never use, favored food, favored music.... well ya know: all the things that facebook also knows about you.... The full form will be announced soon!

4. worship your admin day! From now on, the 1st of april will be the annual worship your admin day. I, for myself would appreciate some spa vouchers....
but a nice message would do it too.

So, thats it.
Have fun
and Yppah Lirpa Sloof Yad

hmm.. update #1,

i remember back at M3, i took 7 relics in one time.. so imagine, as stated on the update, per 100km thats 1 worker dying, that's PER TICK!!! :o :o

SO HAVING 7 relics = 7 workers dying per tick... and you want to move it for 24 tickers.. that's 168 slaves dying in total... workers limit 100... when i wake up, instead of getting 2K resource per tick.. i get "ZERO!" :lol: :lol:

a VERY GOOD UPDATE INDEED!! keep it up guys...

how i wish, that they instead make it a FORCE/COMPULSARY, that if a team owns a relic, hand over is prohibited/banned/blocked, other alliance should instead, finish off that alliance who ever owns a relic..,

for example, an alliance that has 1K powers with a relic, when they lost and power drop to 200, then only other alliance can grab the relic... that would be more logic... and fair play if you ask me...

cause in every era now a days, its a trend that relics goes hand over to rank one.. to finally finish off the era ASAP, for easy blues..

i wont be surprise if CE is exactly the same, one of the main reason i'm having 50/50 decision if its worth playing CE... only in the end.. relics will be handed over.. that ain't CHAMPIONSHIP!!

i WANT A 10000000000 BATTLE!! what ever the outcome is, the waiting game, the politics, active, inactive.. your PR.. you spend or dont spend a single reds or blues... blablabla...either i succeed on winning with my team... OR WE DIE TRYING...

its CE!! FGS!! make it interesting for once...not the "predictable result" end era.. hand over relics... :roll: :roll: :(

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:09 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

;)

As this thread was only an april fools day joke, I better close it now

Topic closed

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2