It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Connection Issue...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:04 am 
Private
Private

Please help me, i've been trying to log-in for more than 12 hours now, i often get stuck at the loading screen, but sometimes i successfully log-on but the "server busy, please try again in a few minutes" message pops up after a few seconds. Any Suggestions on how i can fix this?

P.S. I'm pretty sure it aint about my internet connection because i can still access other sites such as facebook and twitter without any problems.

Post subject: Re: Connection Issue...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:43 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Happened to me too
Mainly it could mean the server is busy

However if this continues, either:
A- Update your adobe reader/plugin
B- Update your browser

What browser you using? Mozilla Firefox is mostly recommended

I had the same issue which was resolved once I just downloaded a new version of Mozilla Firefox and deleted the old one (mind you this took me a week to figure it out)

Now it works like a charm, haven't had a problem ever since

Hope this helps you out mate
Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:27 pm 
Private
Private

i've tried downloading the latest version of firefox and adobe flash but i still get the same problem :(

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:27 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

An update must have been made...
Try clearing all cookies in your browser

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:30 pm 
Private
Private

i've already tried that earlier. i think its something about my internet connection because i've tried opening BD on my sister's laptop and it also wont open. what i dont understand is that facebook and twitter runs at normal speed when i use 'em.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:39 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well same problem here.....Because of that i disbanded my entire network in e5 since i couldnot get 7 conquers nd frustated....

It takes whole lot of time to load..nd sometimes it doesnt load at all.....It shows Server Busy......

I expect to get help from Moderator or an Admin abt this problem.....

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:04 am 
Private
Private

Hello guys...

To be honest I have also experienced this problem.
Im playing Fantasy 5, Mars 2, Mars 1, Galaxy 1 right now. Three to Four (3-4) days ago, this incident happened. I was on Mars 1, launching to kill the 1 hp units of my enemy with my army. Everything was fine

Two (2) hours later. BD dialogue screen popped up, " Server busy.. Trying to reistablish connection ". Clicked Ok. Then the screen froze. Then I got a "surver busy box " then it directed me a page where it said 404 error saying this page cant be shown. blah blah blah...

I tried loading bd again... passed load.. Logged on mars 1.. and went to one bar loading.. then got stuck there.. one hour passed still same result... I tried to log out.. and log back in.. still same result..

Tried Clearing Cache... and Cookies... Still Same result...
I tried uninstalling.. resintalling flash.. removing sites.. reinstalling firefox.. trouble shooting my modem and internet... go to Internet Cafe.. Wifi center.... Mall... Computer Shop with fast internet...You already know ... STILL SAME RESULT... xD That day I lost my whole army on mars 1, because there was no way i could log on BD.. 0 % chance of logging on...

What could I do... but cry about my death .. which totally wasn't my fault..

I tried logging in on my other servers too.. and guess what? I can't log on into any of them.

Late at night... at 1 am approximate.. I could load BD and BG.. But not multiple servers.. Only one server at a time or else BD and BG will have an error... Then in the morning its super slow to load .. and sometimes no matter how hard you try... It will just give you a " surver busy error"...

This has happened for four days straight... And Im already sick and tired of people telling me to clear cache and cookies.. BECAUSE IT DOESNT WORK...

Please I hope this get fixed soon.. I hope BD becomes fair.. because this problem just makes the game unfair for us...

My internet is totally fine.. dont blame it.. dont blame my PC too...

and For the record.. Ive been kicked from one of my eras ( F5) already because of this problem.. Im not happy.. nor can i launch to enjoy the game on the fear of being kicked from the server to reload again for a LONG time...

I hope this problem is solved soonnn..

Thats my story

~Prince
Mockingjay/Bloodsword/Xperience/Conquering Xiberia/Philippine Pride/True Love/Bloodbath

Best Rank: 1
Most crystals: TBA
Best Power: TBA
IGN: TKM/The Killing Machine/Bloodsword

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:06 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Only in about 2% of all cases, its really our server who is "busy".
That happens usually at the morning at 10.23 (my local time / germany) as there is our main backup.
Whenever your connection is bad, you get the "server busy" pop up and we really should change it to "Connection lost" like it is on Supermechs.

However, here are some tips to make the best of your internet connection and avoid problems:

1. Use firefox or chrome
2. remove unwanted add ons and extensions
3. close unused tabs
4. optimize your router (change channel, reposition it, make sure it doesn't interfere with other wireless devices)
5. check if your internet provider is providing you the speed that it should have (there are several speed check sites - google is your friend)
6. remove unwanted/unused programs on your PC. A good connection requires memory...
7. do a virus and spyware scan
8. check your free hard disk space
9. and especially for BD players: Turn off your computer every night. Leaving your computer in standby mode without turning it on and off completely every day or so will tie up memory and can soon slow down your Internet speed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:11 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Thanks Admin Ilona..i was jus going to say this to u in Skype nd i checked here again nd saw that u have already replied..xDD

Ur quite Fast! :lol: :P

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:50 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I live in the Philippines and often get the server busy problem at local peak times (after work and Friday evenings) due to the limitations of my ISP - they just cant handle all the users at once. This clears up later in the evening. You can use www.speedtest.net to check your download speed - if its under 400kbs then BD has problems. When in EU or NA or any country with good internet I rarely see this issue.

I have also noticed when using wifi if there is another user watching youTube or downloading movies it makes BD unplayable - I get constant server busy messages.

When you get the server busy popup - don't click on it - often you can still move units and even look at events, however it takes sometimes a minute to see results. If I click on it I get the 404 error and it forces me to reload the game.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next