It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Xp
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:50 pm 
Major
Major

but after you get one r5 squad you can use it to raise up others

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:26 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

R4*. Yes and no. Depends on the farms and the weapon etc. There are lots of factors. And to get that first R4 you will likely lose some armor. And if you want to get your squads XP faster you will lose armor because you will be sending less of your R4/5 at the cost of some armor.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:19 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

abeyant wrote:
R4*. Yes and no. Depends on the farms and the weapon etc. There are lots of factors. And to get that first R4 you will likely lose some armor. And if you want to get your squads XP faster you will lose armor because you will be sending less of your R4/5 at the cost of some armor.

Agree...though i got my first R4 in E5 this era by losing jus 3 range units...xDD......
a Random guy had made some armor tanks...I hit it wid Nuke first nd then wid my 6 range units...3 of which died nd remaining 3 got levelled up to R4....

Though i agree farming R4 nd R5 can be costly but the Effect they gie in Battles is worth it..!! :)

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:43 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Always spam and run sims before hand so you know how much armor to bring. Ideally you will never lose any range and all the armor you bring will die in the battle so all XP goes to the range. And you want to use full squads (for example 20 inf range or 30 inf range depending how you build your squads)

Some people like to XP hunt using full squads of range, so a squad with 30 inf/15 vech/10 tanks because if can be less resource consuming. I myself just take a normal squad without the armor so 20 inf/10 vech/7 tanks because even if I have R4/5 I like to keep the armor in the squads just in case.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:42 am 
Major
Major

Charlesmohapatra wrote:
abeyant wrote:

Agree...though i got my first R4 in E5 this era by losing jus 3 range units...xDD......
a Random guy had made some armor tanks...I hit it wid Nuke first nd then wid my 6 range units...3 of which died nd remaining 3 got levelled up to R4....

Though i agree farming R4 nd R5 can be costly but the Effect they gie in Battles is worth it..!! :)

why did you send only 6 lol?

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:34 am 
Private
Private

socialmisfit1 wrote:
Charlesmohapatra wrote:
abeyant wrote:

why did you send only 6 lol?

So others could gain Xp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:20 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

You really want to XP a squad as a whole, not for example 3 troops. Its really for the sake of being able to calculate properly how much damage you will be able to do in battles.

And having a small amount of R4/5 is really not too useful so you need to get a lot of it anyway. Just another reason not to lose extra range for XP.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

abeyant wrote:
You really want to XP a squad as a whole, not for example 3 troops. Its really for the sake of being able to calculate properly how much damage you will be able to do in battles.

And having a small amount of R4/5 is really not too useful so you need to get a lot of it anyway. Just another reason not to lose extra range for XP.

Yeah bro i understand...But i am not playing there seriously...nd donot have time for that..If i had i would have made many R4/R5 units.

Btw there u nd Geen fooled everyone..... ;)

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:46 am 
Major
Major

abeyant wrote:

one r5 squad can kill with a nuke 360 of whatever unit its weapon type focuses on (360 vehicles for a r5 beam 360 inf for a concussive one etc.) without casualties. say you killed 300 tanks with your r5 squad and you took a second along for the exp each unit from both squads will gain 6 levels. now already you have an r4 squad aswell as your r5 so once you get one r4 or r5 you dont need to be losing lots of armour

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2