It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 352 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: No tokens for 2nd and 3rd alliance!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:09 pm 
Major
Major

I know I've said it a few times but apparently it has been missed. Worlds already started when the rule was implemented used the old system for that era. Newly reset worlds use the new rule with no tokens for second and third. It has now been coded to be done automatically so every world (as I believe all have reset since the new rule was announced) every world gets only tokens for rank 1.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:15 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Korupt wrote:
I know I've said it a few times but apparently it has been missed. Worlds already started when the rule was implemented used the old system for that era. Newly reset worlds use the new rule with no tokens for second and third. It has now been coded to be done automatically so every world (as I believe all have reset since the new rule was announced) every world gets only tokens for rank 1.

Yeah ik that's why i am confused because last M3 started after rule was implemented....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:32 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Personally I don't like it because it doesn't give players much of a chance for blues anymore. This will make it so worlds will be constantly ruled by a specific group of players. A lot of hate has been made towards people who boost reds to win, I feel this will be even more of a problem now that only the top team gets blues, you literally need to either boost reds or have blues from previous rounds in order to win. In my eras on M1 in order to keep up with the rest of boosters I would have to boost around 700 blues, and if I couldn't boost from the start there was little chance to catch up. It is rather easy to be in the top 3-10 alliances by simply being active and playing well, but to be in the top 1-2 alliances I feel boosting really is necessary. There are few players that can join a top alliance without boosting that era.
Now I do agree that there needs to be more competitiveness on all worlds, but I feel by giving only the top alliance blues it won't really solve all that much. As those players who win will be more likely to return the following era, boost again, and win again. This will cause less players to want to attempt the top alliance because they can't boost and the top alliance can. The only time this will create competitiveness is when there are multiple alliances that have won previous worlds and thus multiple alliances that can boost more. Otherwise I don't see this making things much more competitive. I understand the logic, but I don't think it will work that well.

Most Crystals: 391 Most Power:401 (DG-Mars1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

cman1096 wrote:
Personally I don't like it because it doesn't give players much of a chance for blues anymore. This will make it so worlds will be constantly ruled by a specific group of players. A lot of hate has been made towards people who boost reds to win, I feel this will be even more of a problem now that only the top team gets blues, you literally need to either boost reds or have blues from previous rounds in order to win. In my eras on M1 in order to keep up with the rest of boosters I would have to boost around 700 blues, and if I couldn't boost from the start there was little chance to catch up. It is rather easy to be in the top 3-10 alliances by simply being active and playing well, but to be in the top 1-2 alliances I feel boosting really is necessary. There are few players that can join a top alliance without boosting that era.
Now I do agree that there needs to be more competitiveness on all worlds, but I feel by giving only the top alliance blues it won't really solve all that much. As those players who win will be more likely to return the following era, boost again, and win again. This will cause less players to want to attempt the top alliance because they can't boost and the top alliance can. The only time this will create competitiveness is when there are multiple alliances that have won previous worlds and thus multiple alliances that can boost more. Otherwise I don't see this making things much more competitive. I understand the logic, but I don't think it will work that well.

my friend, i would like you to visit the hall of fame. Check F1 era 18. my teammates went ham, i boosted no reds OR blues all era. loe and behind i ended 4th, at 8K score and just over 300 power :)

that stands as proof that you dont need to be a booster. you just need to be active, which everyone can put forth :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:16 am 
Private
Private

Ilona wrote:
This is only the discussion thread. Main thread can be found here

Please state your opinions!

its just mean that the power one wins again and the poor dies
the player will get hopeless to win and they will leave the era,

the booster will not boost a lot tokens because he mighty be getting afraid to do that action.

Even the buyer of red will reduce.

And player will play this game less because the power one wins so all the new player will be washed away from this game.

hope will u back the token for 2nd and 3th alliances.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:27 am 
Private
Private

cman1096 wrote:

I agree with cman 100%
because when I was new to this game, i joined a alliance and started working there, i played hard and we did to top 3.after the hard work if there will be no tokens then that's mean the new player mighty lose all the hope & leave the .com because he will not get token
if tokens will be there for 2nd and 3th alliances then he mighty can boost in next era and try for rank 1 if he got that tokens.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:28 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Lol

Just read this on E1.

mass message from admin

"Hi Dawners!

Two changes have been made:

1. For a limited time of 72 hours there is a 10% discount placed on all Token packages! Get your tokens now!
For example our most popular package of 1000 tokens is now available with PayPal for only $16.20 !

2. The return of the blue tokens rewards for 2nd and 3rd ranked alliances!!From now on, the prizes will be:
#1 alliance : 3000 blue tokens each member
#2 alliance : 750 blue tokens each member
#3 alliance : 500 blue tokens each member

This will come into effect immediately and on all servers.Have fun!
-The BattleDawn Team-

PS. Please don't reply to this message. This is a mass message to all players and your admin may not respond to it."

:o The tokens for first place only idea didn't last long

I cant find any explanation as to why we have gone back so soon

Is it because the powers that be believe the tokens for 1st place only situation wasn't having the desired affect on battle hugs or is it because of lots of complaints from players?

I'd appreciate a response from someone in the know rather than someone just speculating.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

Admin can u change the topic heading from ''No Tokens To 2nd & 3rd '' to '' More tokens for 2nd & 3rd''
congrates to all our guys bcoz of whom this came to effect we have reached first lvl of success & now we have to get next lvl by making it what it was earlier

:lol: :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:44 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well that lasted long :shock:

BD admins back flipped on that quicker than a click beetle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:05 am 
Private
Private

no disagree

I think the first one should get 10k token
the rules should come back what it was before, it was fun last era.

even there should be token for 2 and 3 alliances because they will boost a lots of token and in end, nothing in there pocket,

1st-10,000
2nd-5,000
3th-3,000
4th and 5th-1,500
6th to 10th-700

this will be a good

0r or

the first alliance should get 10,000 token

no token for 2nd and 3th alliances

so it will be a good era because every one need token and seeing 10k ,they will play seriously and more people will boost to reach there destiny.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 352 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next