It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: S1K family Recruiting for E3 next era.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:29 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

TentacleCat wrote:
SagaClan wrote:
Tentacle cat is in our sub in M3, he seems to be a competent players.. wise choice.

If by sub, you mean WIC, then that was just a god awful "sheep in wolf's clothing" kind of alliance.

If not then nvm... :p

Btw, apologies for leaving at the last second, I just don't want two serious eras, could have handled it before but with me in uni and their addiction of putting too many assignments all the time, I can't take that. Plus, midterms were coming aswell by the time E3 restarted.

Don't worry I'll take some of your assignments >:P

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:06 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Devinpratt wrote:
S1K has one brother alliance and have been together for awhile. But if it came down to the last tick and it were down to us i would fight them for the win. This is how the game was meant to be played. There is nothing wrong with friendly competition and anyone who has ever been with me knows i hate hugs.

If it were up to me i would ban battlehugs, but idk how many times we have to complain before that happens.

S1K family will have the one brother alliance and a sub to train anyone who wants to actually learn the game. If either the sub or brother alliance obtained relics i would expect them to keep it and play the game out. Nothing would make me happier than to see two same family alliances battling it out for a win. I'd never ask for something i didn't earn and the family motto will stay the same till we no longer exist. Hope that answers your question :shock: i'll add skypes when i get some time.

Oh how contradicting you are.

If you wish to abolish battle hugs, why do you promote it so much?

So far this era SK has been gifted America. Rather than "fight" for it, which you wish so much for, you just out-powered it with your subs. Meanwhile RoFL, the team who monopolize and "do no work", have fought a very close war to control Africa, and looked for war in multiple places by demanding outrages proposals and even attacking alliance players to get them to relocate.

But to the part why I dug up this topic. I find your family very disrespectful. Since war broke out with RoFL, your alliance has none stop filled the BC's and hurled abuse to RoFL, without doing much fighting at all. I know there's a couple nice guys in S1K I've had the pleasure of talking to, however the rest act like a bunch of children.

I won't talk about this any further, as I don't want to spark up an unnecessary argument. Just thought I'd let you know how I feel :P Good luck in your war :)

~GameOver

Edit
4 players in your S1K banned for account sharing? This family just goes from bad to worse :(

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:27 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

yups
thts also a fact
4 members banned for account sharing
thts too bad lol

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2