It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:07 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:13 am
Posts: 24
http://gyazo.com/f611798876705672b8378c133a4a1a09 Battle lost contest 3pt. (+26?)
http://gyazo.com/3b60b66aef9beb5b8eed35bef3ed82b2 3x COntest Conc + 4cryst = 79pt

82pt to 108pt
Don from TwF

thx :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:55 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 725
charlesdek wrote:
http://gyazo.com/f611798876705672b8378c133a4a1a09 Battle lost contest 3pt. (+26?)
http://gyazo.com/3b60b66aef9beb5b8eed35bef3ed82b2 3x COntest Conc + 4cryst = 79pt

82pt to 108pt
Don from TwF

thx :D


108 ;)

Updated ! ;)

@CORE please update player IGN's

or some one else update in discussion thread. ty

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:04 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:44 pm
Posts: 62
http://prntscr.com/2smry1
http://prntscr.com/2sms76
http://prntscr.com/2smsdn
http://prntscr.com/2smskq
http://prntscr.com/2smsr9

20 non contest conquers = 40pts

1 non contest crystal = 1pt

quelled 2 rebellions = 2pts

43 points Motor City Madman (TwF)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:57 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 725
mmewrench wrote:
http://prntscr.com/2smry1
http://prntscr.com/2sms76
http://prntscr.com/2smsdn
http://prntscr.com/2smskq
http://prntscr.com/2smsr9

20 non contest conquers = 40pts

1 non contest crystal = 1pt

quelled 2 rebellions = 2pts

43 points Motor City Madman (TwF)


Updated ;)

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:54 pm 
Jr. Mod
Jr. Mod
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 960
All updates have been made

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:33 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:44 pm
Posts: 62
http://prntscr.com/2tgjp7
http://prntscr.com/2tgkc0
http://prntscr.com/2tgkt0
http://prntscr.com/2tglks
http://prntscr.com/2tgm2m

22 non contest conquers = 44pts

1 non contest crystal = 1pt

1 non contest battle won = 10 pts

55pts for Motor City Madman (TwF)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 725
mmewrench wrote:
http://prntscr.com/2tgjp7
http://prntscr.com/2tgkc0
http://prntscr.com/2tgkt0
http://prntscr.com/2tglks
http://prntscr.com/2tgm2m

22 non contest conquers = 44pts

1 non contest crystal = 1pt

1 non contest battle won = 10 pts

55pts for Motor City Madman (TwF)


Battle points will only be awarded after looking at BR of that battle... and 45 Points are -^_^-

Updated ! ;)

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:30 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:44 pm
Posts: 62
http://prntscr.com/2tu1nz

Sorry about that here is the battle report. Unedited battle report sent in Skype.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:09 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 725
mmewrench wrote:
http://prntscr.com/2tu1nz

Sorry about that here is the battle report. Unedited battle report sent in Skype.


Updated ! :)

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:12 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 114
Well... I think TwF have pretty much got this.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl