It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Forced Reloction
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:01 am 
Private
Private

Can your conquerer forcefully reloacte you? Can someone explain the mechanics involved in this please?

Post subject: Re: Forced Reloction
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:03 am 
Major
Major

Yes they can. Once they have enough control ticks they can move you to any op they own on the map. You will be liberated if they do this however.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:38 am 
Private
Private

Okay, cool. Thanks for clarifying that. I was asleep when it happened. I was in a new place and my event's tab was lit-up with around 5 messeges that really confused me. I was relocated; I had a new OP; I was liberated; I was conquered again (different guy, lol) and my "new" OP was taken...strange to see all at once :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

That is why activity is needed in BattleDawn :)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Remember they can move u only when the below 2 conditions are satisfied-
1)They have op wid 24 control ticks or more.
2)They have 48 control ticks on ur colony.

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:47 am 
Private
Private

I'm quite active, but I have to sleep at some point. And I also had the misfortune to be spawned directly in the middle of UNO/UNO1/SPM territory. I know it's not personal and I also know it wouldn't be much different anywhere else, but being a noob where I was turned out to be a diaster, lol. Still fighting, though. For the kids, and world peace, and that last turkey leg. Good times....lol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:38 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

^You will improve with time, just keep playing and if you need some help and advices, I'd suggest you to fill an application asking for a mentor in the AANC thread :)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:41 pm 
Major
Major

floyd1973 wrote:
I'm quite active, but I have to sleep at some point. And I also had the misfortune to be spawned directly in the middle of UNO/UNO1/SPM territory. I know it's not personal and I also know it wouldn't be much different anywhere else, but being a noob where I was turned out to be a diaster, lol. Still fighting, though. For the kids, and world peace, and that last turkey leg. Good times....lol

The fact they forcibly relocated you means you are doing something right. You should feel accomplished.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
floyd1973 wrote:

The fact they forcibly relocated you means you are doing something right. You should feel accomplished.

Maybe other things Like They want no random colonies in this hive/They wan to surround themselves wid ops/Missiles..Many possibilities.....or Maybe he is troublesome by taking thier stuff which is quite good...

Nd WHich allaince r u in nd What is ur ign in m3??

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:23 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Korupt wrote:
floyd1973 wrote:

Or that they just want to have a clean hive with no random players who can spam them which is pretty dangerous during wartime

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next