It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Jake VS George
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:28 am 
Major
Major

georgeshelou wrote:
And there are many of these persons named George in the world therefore it would better for you not to lie yourself. ;) A lot of players know me and I am obviously better than all of those 0.1 players you mentioned in your post dirty noob. I am and could be better than each and every player around here sitting on their computers and reading this message if I didn't have a job at my uncle's, studies and additional hours of extra courses to take everyday or else I would have played and out maneuvered you all. After all actions speak louder than words and I am ready to accept any challenge that is addressed to me, just give me some time so I can merge patience and perseverance together and you would see what it takes to beat me.

That's some awful big talk George.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:12 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

No Korupt, it is not an awful big talk because I am a good player now, the players who posted above except you just didn't watch me after the era I have played with them when I was a noob, after all they are free to give their opinions and I am ready not to deny truths. I am free to do whatever I want on every era I play, from taking their avatars, taking their in game names just because I hate them whether they liked it or not as long as I am not breaking the rules, everything is fine, I read the ToS many times but I won't tolerate personal attacks. I won't answer this thread anymore as it really became annoying, let them answer themselves it would be good.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:48 am 
Captain
Captain

Apollo & korupt , didnt expect this from u
u both along were in staff along with george. Instead of supporting & shielding him ur demoralizing him. Just be on george's place & think for a minute...
what would be he thinking-the guys whom i was with are now against me or dont believe me
this is it he would be thinking & would be hurt from inside

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:38 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Don't except anything bad from Korupt and Apollo, both of them are nice to you if you are nice to them, I just over exagerate and act stupidly towards them a lot though I love it :lol:

I wasn't a staff member by the way, BD Maintenance Team isn't staff member, sorry but I never praised myself especially using my two needless stars I used to have above my avatar to hide behind my little finger and show the community I mean business. Ridiculous gold stars staff members have earned definitely mean nothing to me, they worth trash, I don't want anyone to take my place in the thinking, I know how to rely on myself though I do not want lawyers against all those who say bad, mean and ridiculous things. Thanks anyway Hitmo, I liked it. :)

The mean guys I am arguing with are just that kind of low people whom I don't suggest losing time with including Naveed, a player that publicly backstabbed me in front of everyone, that I crucified before in one of my eras and that I don't allow to say one more bad thing about me or even try to comment on this thread because he had absolutely nothing to do with all of this. I am personally attacking you at the moment Naveed.

And Jake, another guy whom I will never get rid (I told him a lot of bad words and I loved being bad to him for no reasons at all, actually there is a reason I am bad to him but I won't say it publicly) such a pest, always follows you on every world you play and whenever the mug touches the goblet he reacts stupidly and expose me on the forum, hohoho, I am laughing. I see no need for all what you have done so far Jake, you're just losing your time exposing me, I got it okay, you killed me twice, what happened ? Did you become the king of the world. NO, I finally got active on Earth 4 and killed your sarcastic inactive team and personally conquered your leader and I can tell you that I didn't have such low stats, stop inventing from your own imaginations, I can deduce you all should become writers (Where are you Dan Brown, come and laugh at all of this, it is just a game Jake) I could kill you on every era you play, I will just ask people where you are so I can start my tortures, I really don't suggest it as GOO already taught me everything which has something to do with real torture because I know I can do it, ain't such an impossible thing to do as you are just arrogant using words and not actions to prove yourself. I proved myself many times to people whom I was bad to and now they all like me and I am at the good side with them, you just don't want to get convinced after all. Such a low person you are. Expose everything you want on the forum, I will definitely not care about it for a second.

Thank you very much !!

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3