It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Some Suspected things.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well Guys...I got some suspected bugs..dont know if it is a bug or nt.Well i nd one of other players atacked a mine..First as usual we together fought against the defender.Then we fought together bt what i see is that i was Killed in the battle bt in EXP section i see it shows gained=14 when it should be opposite i guess.
Spoiler:

Nd here i had no ops bt still it shows i have one op...It happened with me a No of times bt this time i took a screenie of it.To prove that i have no op i took a screenie of allaince section also.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Plz reply nd if its a Bug plz Give me 100 tokens at least for i am Hungry(Joking :lol: :lol: )
Edit-Thanks Andy for Fixing images

-Fixed your images-
~Andy

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

Post subject: Re: Some Suspected things.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:08 pm 
Major
Major

You gained exp from killing the first unit and then he took some of the exp from you when he killed you. Don't understand what you're saying with the op though. Could just be that your colony is technically an op as well.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:16 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I never had a bug or encountered a problem in this game especially a bug of this sort and it is possible to have evidence and to prove anything because BattleDawn is obviously no longer in its Beta version.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:19 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

So what your saying is you have no ops but the alliance screen says that you actually do.

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:22 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Weird though, if it is a bug thanks for posting Charles, very helpful, I will have to check it to see and I encounter the same bug I will post. :lol:

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:09 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I have not encounter this either but never been looking for it will now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:40 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well yea..i DOnot have any Op bt it says i have..I have encountered this ONE when i play everytime E3 or E5....Bt this time i took a a screenie of it.
Korupt wrote:
You gained exp from killing the first unit and then he took some of the exp from you when he killed you. Don't understand what you're saying with the op though. Could just be that your colony is technically an op as well.

Bt Korupt it shows in my Army section that i gained 14 xP nd as much as i know When we are killed in Battle we donot gain anything.
Another thing...At First time we two (Dame nd i) were attacking the mine at same time nd so first when we paired up to fight the defender we gained 20 Xp as here.
http://prntscr.com/2sm9iu
Nd then we battled each other..bt in the Intial EXP section it shows we both got no Exp....I have marked it both with a pen..Is it something common or a bug?
http://prntscr.com_2sm9sv

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:48 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

as both battles happens basically the same time, it can happen (when you did not refresh) that the xp is shown as 0. Others than that, KD was right, you lose the XP that you gained due the first battle.
For the other ones, I can't see a bug here as it really depends on when you did the refresh. The battles and OP's are calculated each tick, so when you lost one and did not refresh, it would show as you still have one.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ilona wrote:
as both battles happens basically the same time, it can happen (when you did not refresh) that the xp is shown as 0. Others than that, KD was right, you lose the XP that you gained due the first battle.
For the other ones, I can't see a bug here as it really depends on when you did the refresh. The battles and OP's are calculated each tick, so when you lost one and did not refresh, it would show as you still have one.

Bt Ilona i hadnot captured a an op nor built one which i lost....So the second thing is pratically impossible to me.....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:33 am 
Captain
Captain

Charlesmohapatra wrote:
Ilona wrote:

Bt Ilona i hadnot captured a an op nor built one which i lost....So the second thing is pratically impossible to me.....

did u capture a wreckage?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next