It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Calling out JAMES (The Man) and ICE
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:56 am 
Private
Private

you think I'm here just troll you and be mean to you? No, I'm not. This topic is being de-railed more and more with every post you two make. But I am speaking of experience George. I am not known for being a person to beat around the bush with my opinions. I believe Jake to be a better player, and I've only played one era with him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:08 am 
Captain
Captain

This topic is about me (and my team) asking James to come to E4 next round and fight some real competition.

We can close the topic if he officially comes in here and declines. Until then I guess it stays open, but you two should definitely get a room/separate thread :)

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:20 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I don't think Mr Duck face would like that but come on
If this issue does not get bigger, it won't get smaller as long as everything is under control.
Another arab quote :lol:

If we get a room/separate thread I would just make fun of his picture :D

I just know you are dumb enough to post a picture of your awful duck face on Skype, there is something called smiling you know :) not duck facing :P so this is also me...calling out you Jaek to actually play a real round against each other and that round will be next earth 4 :D

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:30 am 
Private
Private

Quote:
Another arab quote

And what is that supposed to mean? You know we DO NOT tolerate racism of ANY kind on these forums George.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:36 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I am not being racist at any way Apollo.
And a message to all of you now:
If you are blind and not able to see or take a look at my location that is somehow an Arab country, I would suggest putting glasses, please.
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:38 am 
Private
Private

georgeshelou wrote:
I am not being racist at any way Apollo.
And a message to all of you now:
If you are blind and not able to see or take a look at my location that is somehow an Arab country, I would suggest putting glasses, please.
Spoiler:

Ah George, you just don't know when to stop. How about try to speak calmly and simply inform instead of being condescending. No, I didn't know you were from Lebanon, and I don't think that matters any. I know people that live in India, but have a thing against Indians. Just because you're from a country doesn't mean anything.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:58 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I don't care about what Indians think, and I think I am going to stop now before I get banned :| because I enjoyed over exaggerating anyway :D :P :P
And what you said Matthew, is a little inaccurate
[Korupt usually likes to start his paragraph with this sentence, so I will go for it since there is no copy right on what do I have to write because in Lebanon (Christian sectors only) because the democratic system there is a system that treats citizens with equality, and ensures especially the freedom of expression in writing]
N.B: If you wish not to waste your time, just don't read what I wrote between brackets in my paragraph above ^
I am not doing anything wrong, if one day I expressed myself writing American quotes, it completely doesn't mean that I am racist towards Americans -_- Got it ?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:04 am 
Private
Private

Alright George, we're going to settle a few things here:

1: Do not presume anything about me.

2: You are not Korupt.

3:BattleDawn is not Lebanon, nor is it America. It is it's own entity, that has it's own rules. There isn't free speech here. Read the ToS, and you can understand that.

4:Do not be condescending with me. Got it?

And finally, to both George and Jake, this topic is meant for ICE and James. I will stop posting anything that has nothing to do with The current e4 about James, or the next. This was a topic for Chris to call out James, and that's it. Do not post here again, either of you, if it is not meant for that specific topic.

Speaking of on topic, I just looked at the ICE kills this era. Man, that's awful. How can people presume to have had a good era with stats like that? And as for last era's "fighting", 400 ticks is nothing. Try fighting for 2,500. And also regarding last era's war, the amount of allies you had helping you was insane. Go ahead and bring more subs and allies if you want, Quality>Quantity any day of the week.

And just for the record, no. Even if James does come next era, odds are Red and I won't be together for it, so don't just assume I'm saying this for his sake.

-Apollo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:13 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Hey Apollo:
Challenging you too for next earth 4: Do you accept and do you have time?

Last edited by georgeshelou on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:17 am 
Private
Private

This is your last warning George. I'm not sure what you don't understand about "Do not post here again if it is not about ICE or James", but it seems like all of them. I will put a warning on your account on the next infraction, and it only escalates from there. If you, Jake, and whomever else wish to talk about next E4, simply make a new topic.

-Apollo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next