It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:36 pm 
Captain
Captain

When this war started, DbD had more power than AVA and BdB had more power than HBG/KB.

What the heck are you talking about?

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:42 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

i think a recent BR is missing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 pm 
Captain
Captain

Here you go good looking

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

How are you me? Or how am I you?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:28 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Korupt wrote:
That's a simple way to view it however, with the round I was talking about it was a very skilled and balanced round. That was epic, anyone can go out and kill a lot of units but it all depends on how it is done. In this case I'd say a weaker team was just outmatched and slaughtered it's not epic but sad.

Well, its a game, why not keep it simple? I remember having good times in Old Client (rounds were actually more alive than now), but sadly, thats gone.

Now we have this... so why wont have fun in this? I dont need to point DbD and laugh to show we won. Its CLEAR we won alredy (they dropped from 2 to 4th, soon 5th). It was a fair battle at all because we were more active and they had more power. But in the end we won, its just like that, nothing else.

You guys take it too personal.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:15 am 
Major
Major

Tyrano wrote:
Korupt wrote:
That's a simple way to view it however, with the round I was talking about it was a very skilled and balanced round. That was epic, anyone can go out and kill a lot of units but it all depends on how it is done. In this case I'd say a weaker team was just outmatched and slaughtered it's not epic but sad.

Well, its a game, why not keep it simple? I remember having good times in Old Client (rounds were actually more alive than now), but sadly, thats gone.

Now we have this... so why wont have fun in this? I dont need to point DbD and laugh to show we won. Its CLEAR we won alredy (they dropped from 2 to 4th, soon 5th). It was a fair battle at all because we were more active and they had more power. But in the end we won, its just like that, nothing else.

You guys take it too personal.

You say "you guys" like I am to be counted among them. :lol:
Simple can be good but it can also easily be said that those that look at the complexities of bd are the ones that dominate while those that think in simple terms do not. If you only focus on kills you will surely pick too many fights to handle and die because of it. What makes things truly interesting is watching someone that controls all aspects and accounts for everything, not blindly killing but killing with a purpose and reason.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Korupt wrote:
Simple can be good but it can also easily be said that those that look at the complexities of bd are the ones that dominate while those that think in simple terms do not. If you only focus on kills you will surely pick too many fights to handle and die because of it. What makes things truly interesting is watching someone that controls all aspects and accounts for everything, not blindly killing but killing with a purpose and reason.

Well, two aspects of the game, i like to be in the frontlanes, not caring about losses, but the safety of the team. If i have to retreat, i will, but i would sacrifice my army to destroy the enemy, no doubt :3.

And sorry if i included you in the "you guys", at the begining of the war, it looked like a honorable match between AVA + HBG vs DbD + BdB, which was completely balanced, nobody made fun of anyone, but now DbD + BdB are lost... and people are making fun of them. You could give some tips, advices and that stuff. But making fun will make them (eventually) leave, and you will have no enemy then :3.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:15 am 
Major
Major

Tyrano wrote:
Korupt wrote:

Well, two aspects of the game, i like to be in the frontlanes, not caring about losses, but the safety of the team. If i have to retreat, i will, but i would sacrifice my army to destroy the enemy, no doubt :3.

And sorry if i included you in the "you guys", at the begining of the war, it looked like a honorable match between AVA + HBG vs DbD + BdB, which was completely balanced, nobody made fun of anyone, but now DbD + BdB are lost... and people are making fun of them. You could give some tips, advices and that stuff. But making fun will make them (eventually) leave, and you will have no enemy then :3.

I'm on neither side. :lol:
However I believe when a side pokes fun and makes jokes they also need to be able to accept it. Both sides have gone back and forth and neither has gone too far in my opinion. Though it should be noted I've thicker skin than most. The fact remains however that I've seen no complaints from either side so it would seem they are all taking it as good fun/normal trash talk.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:25 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

what happened to no bashing eachother. *sigh* DBD members disappoint me with this.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:20 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

warhero1000 wrote:
what happened to no bashing eachother. *sigh* DBD members disappoint me with this.

I know that feeling:/ It seems that some people just want to watch the world burn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next