It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: When is the havoc period on Mars 3 going to end?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:39 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Its been in havoc for like what.. 3 days?
Any ideas when it will restart

Post subject: Re: When is the havoc period on Mars 3 going to end?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:47 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Maybe as soon, as someone I asked told me that he talked to the admin of mars 3. :)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:32 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

It also depends who the admin is. Some admins like to hold events, like having the top alliance defend the admin and relics against everyone else in the world. Other admins just like to stretch it out.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:48 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

It is being held up because other eras have just ended as well. Eras will be reset in the order they finish (usually) and eras will always reset a minimum of 2 days apart. So if you have 3 different eras end in one day, one will restart in maybe 2 days, the next in 4 days, and the last in 6.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:49 pm 
Captain
Captain

He is joe , he is always late

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I would declare that a server's havoc duration doesn't depend on an admin's mood whether that latter wants to end it earlier/later than expected or not. Saying that an admin is always late, is definitely not valuable in such matter because they work gradually.
Sometimes, as Abeyant stated and according to different sources, eras will reset in a minimum of 2 days as "length" for another "next on the list" server to reset as well, but there's an exception and that's when a server's messed up due to a long havoc, it would take some days for it to be under maintenance then it would reset to be played again. :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:49 am 
Captain
Captain

well then why always joe's world need to face this problem
i can share an incident with you
it was f3 era 35 , the world was in havoc for 3 days , everyone was pretty calm then on 4th day joe confirmed that eras restarts on the same day , i think he said at 18:00 hrs USA time or so & it was a friday
the world didnt restart , then on saturday he said that it will start on Sunday morning again US time , the world didnt restart then he again promised by sunday evening , forget sunday evening it restarted on tuesday morning in my country (IST GMT5:30+)

No there are many such instances George , even in RL i dont indentify or make a person's mental image in my mind just after 1 encounter or so

k , now since Joe is in the spotlight i'd like to tell more of his gr8 works
I was banned for 7 days by him without any reason
my alliance was in a war so i said him give me ur skype for faster communication but he refused , he then banned me permanently , i was even able to login . thanks to Tom , he helped me alot with this contacting ilona & all , unlike joe he was very helpful

I was new to game & i was playing with my cousin , same era same alliance with same IP address . That time i didnt knew anything about multi & i didnt even thought that other players can make 2 accounts , i played F3 era 35 , F2 era 37 & another era on mars with him & Joe never banned me or my bro for acc sharing or multis
Then Tom on galaxy 2 era 30 i guess banned me & my bro then wwithin 1-2 days mattter was resolved & he told me that i was suppose to tell the admin & now they have some marker or something on me so i wont be banned from next time , then i asked joe abt this that y didnt he ban me , he didnt replied me he directly banned me as i stated above

Well i have more incidents but let CE get over then i'll open a thread exclusively for this & there you will be tired reading incidents after incident done by joe , ill flood the entire thread with that

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well, I ignore what's the purpose of the irrelevant block of words above, seeing such; personally and immaturely attacking an admin who's been working in that post for over seven years. Even though you do realize the unexpected could happen anytime with any admin in general which causes a delay for a server's reset. Along with it changing the topic and making it totally personal... (facepalm). :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:28 am 
Captain
Captain

George its better u dont mess with me
last time i didnt say anything as 2 mods both my good friends requested me to stay quite but not this time,

and i bet you , i can get you many more like me who have faced many problems with him

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]