It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Matchmaking messed up now more than ever!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:04 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I believe that the matchmaking should be based not purely on ladder points and/or mech. level, but also take into account the mech. build stats - such as energy/heat capacity, HP and total damage that can be dealt in a single turn - 2 weapon hits (potential) + drone damage, in order to maintain balance and fairness to all players - both new and established.

Also, it seems that there is no agreement or a good solution to which player would start the match first, so perhaps a coin toss might be applicable here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:28 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Niko1313 wrote:
Also, it seems that there is no agreement or a good solution to which player would start the match first, so perhaps a coin toss might be applicable here.

I like this idea quite a lot :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:07 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

DanteTwo wrote:
watch me vs tock, and tell me that there is any way this match could have been fair. Ilona this is an example of 23 being put against a 30. it just happened today. I could have spent 9 grand on this match and still lost. At this level his weapons are so much more powerfull, I would be dead before the kits even get used! So Andy don't tell me its not a big problem, the reson u are only seeing a couple on my replays is they were not all looses, and thats probably all you are looking at. Here is the proof Ilona 7 LEVELS HIGHER! DANTE2VSTOCK

I agree that 7 levels may be too high.
However, you're top 5 this week on the ranking board. It already seems easy enough for you, so why not add some challenge for you? If you're fighting 7 levels higher than you, then everyone else fighting at your level, or lower levels will be fighting players 7 levels higher than them if their weekly points reach yours. So you're at no disadvantage to them.
If you're winning against level 30's then good!! It shows your mech is able to fight there, and you should be enjoying the competition. If you don't want to be fighting players 7 levels higher than you, play at level 30 where there no levels higher.
If you weren't so far up in the leaderboard, I would have some more understanding for your concern. However you're complaining the game is too hard, when previously it looks like you were just happy killing noobs around your level which involves little difficulty at all. Enjoy the challenge :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:38 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Niko1313 wrote:
I believe that the matchmaking should be based not purely on ladder points and/or mech. level, but also take into account the mech. build stats - such as energy/heat capacity, HP and total damage that can be dealt in a single turn - 2 weapon hits (potential) + drone damage, in order to maintain balance and fairness to all players - both new and established.

I don't agree with the first part. that means i will always fight the same people and never new people or at-least people with the same kind of builds. (kinda like it is now, i see multiple names of people who i have never fought that are fighting at my lvl and on at the same time as me) I think that when you click on the fight button it should randomly select another person who is also looking for a fight. then it should be a coin toss on who gets to go first.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:12 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

What about 8 levels diferent.

i am level 22 and figth whit level 30 i see other top player this week and they dont haved 8 levels diferents

CAIN VRS DEOXIS 22 vr 30

CAIN VRS FRAWATUET 22 vr 30

That the one i lose, i win a couple, but for they mistake. No way that beat a level 30.

i can take whit 22 a level 28...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next