It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

Option in the fusion core, which does not destroy the weapons
yes 80%  80%  [ 20 ]
no 20%  20%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 25
 Post subject: Re: Fusion core options
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:21 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

i think it would be cooler to be able to fuse the weapons to increase their abilities, like can add hitpoints OR add more electric drain, or more overheating. that way one could have so many different styles of weapons. it would make the game much more complex. as it stands, the only way to get the GOOD weapons is to get lucky and win one, or buy 100$ worth of tokens and buy the token boxes till you get something legendary. EVAn that method seems to have been screwed with as no good items are floating around anymore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:55 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

MrOneTwoo wrote:
Most of the players fuse the rare, epic and legendary items, and probably some of those are level 5-6 now (the weapons). And because the game is changing very often, sometimes these weapons will be useless, so you should fuse them. But maybe you leveled up and you will not get this weapon again. So i think the fusion core should include an option which keeps the weapon but the weapon's level are again level 1. For example you have a legendary weapon in power level 7 with 4500 point or what and with this option your weapon is not be destroyed, just regress. And the 4500 point transferred the other weapon. Or just the 75%. (4500*0,75=3375)
I hope its clear.:)

that's a great idea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:01 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

rountreesj wrote:
i think it would be cooler to be able to fuse the weapons to increase their abilities, like can add hitpoints OR add more electric drain, or more overheating. that way one could have so many different styles of weapons. it would make the game much more complex. as it stands, the only way to get the GOOD weapons is to get lucky and win one, or buy 100$ worth of tokens and buy the token boxes till you get something legendary. EVAn that method seems to have been screwed with as no good items are floating around anymore

Eso lo haría un gran juego, nadie tendría idea de qué tipo de armas ha creado el oponente. La mejor idea que he leído en los foros, deberías de hacer un pool de esta.

That would make a great game, no one had any idea what kind of weapons has created the opponent. The best idea I've read in the forums, you should make a pool of this.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:43 pm 
Captain
Captain

exu wrote:
rountreesj wrote:

Eso lo haría un gran juego, nadie tendría idea de qué tipo de armas ha creado el oponente. La mejor idea que he leído en los foros, deberías de hacer un pool de esta.

That would make a great game, no one had any idea what kind of weapons has created the opponent. The best idea I've read in the forums, you should make a pool of this.

This has been brought up before with Ilona, Liran and Michael I believe. But as for the initial idea I like it. :)

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:53 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

When I first heard fusion would come out, I thought it would mean fusing two weapons together. That meant fusing a physical weapon to a physical weapon would increase damage, but use up more heat. Fusing a physical to a heat would increase the damage of the heat weapon, but have a higher cost of heat (and now energy). Fusing a heat to an electrical weapons would damage both heat and electrical damage but have a heavy cost to energy and heat. Fusing an electrical weapon to physical would increase the damage of the electrical weapon, but have a higher energy cost and a heat cost.

I can see the problems with this idea over the current one. With the current one you're able to fuse continuously so you can work on creating a stronger weapon for a longer duration (long time goals keep you hooked on the game longer).

However with the suggested idea above, you're only fusing two weapons. This would make it very easy for a defuse option, so you can get your two weapons back to their original state. That means you wouldn't lose any weapons that might become more powerful in the future. It also means you're not able to just buy the cheapest item and fuse it to your weapons to get them as strong as possible. It makes you think more about how to fuse your weapons as you are creating a whole new weapon when fusing this way.

With the current changes happening so frequently I think this idea would work great as we're able to get our old weapons back if they become useful. However I can understand the negatives of this idea, as there isn't the possibility of improving your mech on a long term goal to create a stronger weapon. I'm not sure how much the idea of being able to fuse your weapon keeps players playing to create the strongest weapon as possible, however if it isn't a big influential factor to keeping players playing, I believe this idea would work a lot better than the current system (however would need a lot of balancing).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:14 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I think as a whole the Fusion Core system potentially has to be overhauled to be significantly of use for now, but at least it's no feature that allows for overpowering.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]