It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Delivery to Soirem
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

By the power invested in me by the People of the United Provinces of Spam and therefore the United Spam Empire, as Minister of Fail, Kitten and Emperor, I hereby present Soirem with a great gift of ages.

In the most secret of our facilities dedicated to Cat Hibernation & Rehabilitation, to attempt to restore our poor fallen kitties, our feline brethren, to their proper kittyhood, we have created a mighty and powerful weapon as a late christmas present by his request.

I am proud to announce the "HoverCat 1.0 - Light WMD Launcher".

The latest in cat tech is a true marvel - reaching speed of over 9000 miles per hour and heights of at least a hundred kilometres. This cat - capable of both space travel and minor acts of God, is the one-stop-cat for all your domination needs.

From finding and destroying resistant citizens, to mass distributing propaganda. Armed with nuclear devices capable of delivering at least 1.21 giggawatts of cute-enhanced power and 12 modern phaser-whiskers, we feel proud to announce this creature of great and terrible beaut.

Without further adieu - I present Project G.E.O.R.G.E.
Gorgeous
Energetic
Opensourced
Reliable
Gastronomic
Eradicator

The first shipment of 300 cats is being shipped by Amazon Prime Air.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Post subject: Re: Delivery to Soirem
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:14 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

:lol: This one made my day :lol:

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:13 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Today is a great day in the newly established nation deep within the ice of Antarctica. With such quick delivery thanks to Amazon's newfangled technology, it was quite easy to vacate the populace of 10,000 unarmed penguins and polar bears without loss. I'm very satisfied with the performance of the HoverCat 1.0 and am prepared to strike a deal for production rights of this amazing breakthrough. The remaining penguin and polar bears have been captured and research has begun on reverse engineering them to my whim. Results should show in the next few months.

As this new fledgling has been born, a new name is required for the occasion. As of today the great lands of Antarctica are now under the control of the Holy Spam-Arctic Confederate. Are current government stand is a strong dictatorship led my yours truly. However, I detest my current position and will search with haste a new system that fits my cat-oriented persuasion.

Our flag with currently look a little something like this....

Beware current residents of spam.... Beware...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:26 pm 
News Team
News Team

Well that explains a lot!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]