It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Tribune : NEW YEAR EDITION
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:56 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:32 pm
Posts: 141
eddie2513 wrote:
Who made up how SoLD fought TDA. Totall BS lol
SoLD never fought TDA now the whole Battle Dawn community thinks of something which didnt happen.

Even as for HINI I can speak for them and say they havent fought TDA either. They just took the spoils.

Us, SoLD took 1 relic cause Relics are needed for the win, and for that we even notified TDA. Btw The Battle Dawn tribune member was super inactive on this e2 server. If you published or took stuff he has taken note of then you had a really bad time.. Half of the story is inaccurate.


^ hes right + SoLD r 1st why not use there Screenies as well

_________________
Image

RFW, AIDS, HINI, TLA, SOW, DMA, M, GOO, ROFl, BOLD, SoLD
Skype: motherwolf1999


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Tribune : NEW YEAR EDITION
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:44 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:55 am
Posts: 184
Gender: male
invader4 wrote:
SoLD stil u did backstabb us


Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:41 am
Posts: 1

Mate, you have no clue what back-stab is. Little troll go back to your hole. Or go eat more cereals to grow big and strong. I dont need to explain anything.. Such thing as backstab did not occur this era except the one when WaL back-stabbed us.
Nonsense talker and Potatohead avatar, reflects your age and intelligence.

_________________
I am a SoLDier


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Tribune : NEW YEAR EDITION
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 pm
Posts: 75
Gender: male
Fantasy 2.

Indeed WOLF did a great job.
But i cant understand why the writer says RTK betrayed twice while WOLF didnt betray cause they had no deal.

As the leader of RTK / A2Z I made no deals either so if both of us made no deals why we are backstabers and they are not?

Also u forgot to add that MASH joined wolf at the end and helped them fighting us - including taking our emergency relocatio, infact mash never realy helped they atked for few ticks then stopped.
so every1 is ok but RTK are the only backstabers right?

how ever... nice Tribune.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Tribune : NEW YEAR EDITION
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:00 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 157
Gender: male
eddie2513 wrote:
invader4 wrote:
SoLD stil u did backstabb us


Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:41 am
Posts: 1

Mate, you have no clue what back-stab is. Little troll go back to your hole. Or go eat more cereals to grow big and strong. I dont need to explain anything.. Such thing as backstab did not occur this era except the one when WaL back-stabbed us.
Nonsense talker and Potatohead avatar, reflects your age and intelligence.


Bashing #1
#2 not the place for such discussions:)

_________________
"This Jedi ferrets out deceit and injustice, bringing it to light."
THC,CATS


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Tribune : NEW YEAR EDITION
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:14 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 am
Posts: 1
lol its a nice edition but it doesnt say how TK lost to DOGS countless eras and era that just ended on g1 8-)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Tribune : NEW YEAR EDITION
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:04 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:25 pm
Posts: 46
Location: U.S
Gender: male
oriel123 wrote:
Fantasy 2.

Indeed WOLF did a great job.
But i cant understand why the writer says RTK betrayed twice while WOLF didnt betray cause they had no deal.

As the leader of RTK / A2Z I made no deals either so if both of us made no deals why we are backstabers and they are not?

Also u forgot to add that MASH joined wolf at the end and helped them fighting us - including taking our emergency relocatio, infact mash never realy helped they atked for few ticks then stopped.
so every1 is ok but RTK are the only backstabers right?

how ever... nice Tribune.




Legend, you backstabbed we have the screenshots. Don't make me post them here.

_________________
ExSo,iS,VDV,UNTD,Wolf,BoS


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Tribune : NEW YEAR EDITION
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:20 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:20 pm
Posts: 1310
Blah blah. Good job :)

_________________
【Wins】 - 【12】
【Earth】【RoL】【RoL】【SoTF】【DoP】
【Mars】 【FMJ】【FMJ】【FMJ】【FMJ】【COPS】【DRAW】
【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Tribune : NEW YEAR EDITION
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:46 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:48 am
Posts: 107
Gender: male
Its quite well done. On the quiz, the wrong answer seems more logical. lol. Gap in the wall.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Tribune : NEW YEAR EDITION
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:44 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:37 am
Posts: 9
In e2 first off all FRUT killed TDA

and in the tribune no M2 stories


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Tribune : NEW YEAR EDITION
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:29 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 pm
Posts: 75
Gender: male
Sunit wrote:
oriel123 wrote:
Fantasy 2.

Indeed WOLF did a great job.
But i cant understand why the writer says RTK betrayed twice while WOLF didnt betray cause they had no deal.

As the leader of RTK / A2Z I made no deals either so if both of us made no deals why we are backstabers and they are not?

Also u forgot to add that MASH joined wolf at the end and helped them fighting us - including taking our emergency relocatio, infact mash never realy helped they atked for few ticks then stopped.
so every1 is ok but RTK are the only backstabers right?

how ever... nice Tribune.




Legend, you backstabbed we have the screenshots. Don't make me post them here.



How u got a screenshots? I never made any deal with you lol

Btw sunit nice trolling (= cheating with Dylan Gee) on Fantasy 5.
http://prntscr.com/2hk59m
http://prntscr.com/2hk5fy - this mail got u banned :)

Enjoy cheating.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl