It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: CANT FORCE RELOCATE A COL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:25 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Every time i try to force relocate a col i get a message saying - ERR_TARGET_COLOLNY_NOT_EMPTY

http://prntscr.com/2foji7

I don't have any spies or agents on the colony or on the op I'm trying to force relocate the colony to.

I have no units on the op I'm trying to force relocate the colony to.

I have enough control ticks on both

I cant understand why i cant force relocate

please help

Post subject: Re: CANT FORCE RELOCATE A COL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:26 pm 
Major
Major

Do you have units moving from it?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
Do you have units moving from it?

wow that was quick :)

NO

his col is being attacked by another player to take a crystal

the op I'm trying to relocate the col to to has my units moving to it but neither has units moving from it

edit - crystal taken now :(

ill pick this up tomorrow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:23 pm 
Major
Major

Okay then it was your units moving to it I believe. If I remember correctly that will stop it but if someone is attacking an op you can relocate a colony to it. (Valuable strategy)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
Okay then it was your units moving to it I believe. If I remember correctly that will stop it but if someone is attacking an op you can relocate a colony to it. (Valuable strategy)

So if someone elses squads were attacking my op then I CAN force relocate a conquered col to it.

but

If I have my own squads moving to my own op then I CANT force relocate a conquered col to it.

To force relocate a col to an op I own, the op has to have none of my squads moving to it, from it or sitting on it. (as well as having enough control ticks on both)

is this correct?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

BUMP

Sorry but I was looking for some clarity and my question seemed to have got lost.

If someone could please tell me if my last few lines are correct it would be much appriciated :)

Thanks

Get1 wrote:
Korupt wrote:

So if someone elses squads were attacking my op then I CAN force relocate a conquered col to it.

but

If I have my own squads moving to my own op then I CANT force relocate a conquered col to it.

To force relocate a col to an op I own, the op has to have none of my squads moving to it, from it or sitting on it. (as well as having enough control ticks on both)

is this correct?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:56 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

These are my answers to your questions:

1) If I have my own squads moving to my own op then I CANT force relocate a conquered col to it.
This is false, if you have your own squads moving to your outpost then you are always able to force relocate a conquered colony to it.

P.S: Remember that there is a difference between the two terms "moving to" and "moving from". You will understand me better if you read carefully the second answer to the second question.

2) To force relocate a col to an op I own, the op has to have none of my squads moving to it, from it or sitting on it. (as well as having enough control ticks on both)

This is true, to force relocate a colony to an outpost you own, the outpost has to have none of your squads moving from it or sitting on it. As well as you must size control in the colony you want to force relocate for 48 ticks and control the outpost you own for a maximum of 24 ticks.

P.S: Any squads the forced relocated colony has in his base at the time of force relocation will stay in his base in your outpost so don't expect his colony to be empty. Any units inside the main base of the force relocated colony in training will stay to the place you forced relocated the colony.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:06 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

georgeshelou wrote:

1) If I have my own squads moving to my own op then I CANT force relocate a conquered col to it.
This is false, if you have your own squads moving to your outpost then you are always able to force relocate a conquered colony to it.

P.S: Remember that there is a difference between the two terms "moving to" and "moving from". You will understand me better if you read carefully the second answer to the second question.

2) To force relocate a col to an op I own, the op has to have none of my squads moving to it, from it or sitting on it. (as well as having enough control ticks on both)

This is true, to force relocate a colony to an outpost you own, the outpost has to have none of your squads moving from it or sitting on it. As well as you must size control in the colony you want to force relocate for 48 ticks and control the outpost you own for a maximum of 24 ticks.

P.S: Any squads the forced relocated colony has in his base at the time of force relocation will stay in his base in your outpost so don't expect his colony to be empty. Any units inside the main base of the force relocated colony in training will stay to the place you forced relocated the colony.

Thanks for the reply George but you have me more confused now I'm afraid

My questions were designed to clarify The Information I got from Korupt but you answers seem to contradict what he was saying

I confirmed to Korupt that the op I was trying to relocate the colony to had no squads sitting on it or leaving it but did have my squads moving to it.

Korupt's reply - "Okay then it was your units moving to it I believe. If I remember correctly that will stop it but if someone is attacking an op you can relocate a colony to it. (Valuable strategy)"

My statement " 1) If I have my own squads moving to my own op then I CANT force relocate a conquered col to it. looked to clarify that point but your answer, George, is that " if you have your own squads moving to your outpost then you are always able to force relocate a conquered colony to it."

If this is the case George then why was I unable to Force relocate the colony and why is my second statement true - 2) To force relocate a col to an op I own, the op has to have none of my squads moving to it, from it or sitting on it. (as well as having enough control ticks on both)
since i mention the op has to have none of my squads moving to it?

Sorry George but I'm just looking for clarity here

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:31 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I mentioned that the outpost has to have none of your squads moving to it this is true but don't get confused, you were unable to force relocate the colony to your outpost because perhaps your outpost had a squad sitting on it or moving from it. As I have also said there is a difference between the two terms "moving to" and moving from"

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:40 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

georgeshelou wrote:
I mentioned that the outpost has to have none of your squads moving to it this is true but don't get confused, you were unable to force relocate the colony to your outpost because perhaps your outpost had a squad sitting on it or moving from it. As I have also said there is a difference between the two terms "moving to" and moving from"

George

to break down your reply

1)

georgeshelou wrote:
I mentioned that the outpost has to have none of your squads moving to it this is true "

Ive re read what you said and you did not say this George. In fact you said the the oposite of this
georgeshelou wrote:

2)

georgeshelou wrote:
but don't get confused, you were unable to force relocate the colony to your outpost because perhaps your outpost had a squad sitting on it or moving from it."

This line from you is really frustrating George. Your telling me not to get confused and yet your commenting as if you haven't even bothered reading the start of the thread

to quote from the start of the thread -

Get1 wrote:

I don't have any spies or agents on the colony or on the op I'm trying to force relocate the colony to.

I have no units on the op I'm trying to force relocate the colony to.

Korupt then asked me - "Do you have units moving from it?"

I replied "NO

his col is being attacked by another player to take a crystal

the op I'm trying to relocate the col to to has my units moving to it but neither has units moving from it"

3)

georgeshelou wrote:
As I have also said there is a difference between the two terms "moving to" and moving from"

I don't understand why you feel the need to keep pointing out that there is a difference between the two terms "moving to" and "moving from"
Nothing in these posts has suggested there is any confusion between the two.

In fact I'm pretty sure any child above the age of 5 will know the difference between the two as they know the difference between "moving up" and "moving down" and "getting bigger" and "getting smaller"

Seriously George

all I've been looking for is clarity and all you've done here, Im afraid, is muddy the waters

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]