It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: can the matchmaking be brought back?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:23 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Tyson111 wrote:
i think the game was better with the matchmaking, instead of xp thingy you know what i mean right. but if i look back all the top 10alltimes have downgraded their mech to lv15-24 to win some battles, im not doing that :)
so i try everything to win , but lv33 have more life by fusing and armor plates and they get to start first with 2 action points , im lv31 by the way.

i think the game is funn, but this update really is a game changer, balancing the game this way is a total different expirience => impossible expirience .
it cant be possible to win a lv33 mech with a lv31 mech going second no matter what build and strategy + using kits . if their is proof , then i would like to see that please.

how did the developers came up with such an idea :? ?

lol I tried telling you.
I can not play at 30+ everyone gets 2 turns against me no matter if im 30, 31, 32, 33 . The only way I have a chance of winning is to use every kit I have available. Every single fight. or they are newbs with horrible gear.

There are some good things though. I like the new weapon additions. makes some new fun builds. The save mech feature is nice. I can play multiple lvls a night and just click 2 buttons to switch everything over. Ladder points are awesome. You can really see who is doing good.

Anyways. keep up the good work. I am curious to know how come its taken this long to fix the 2x first bug. is it that hard to program? how about if its treated as a shutdown instead of a turn skipped? idk just a idea.

Lorinser > Tyson <3

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]