It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: exchanging epic items for epic items
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:15 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

not between players. but see i got up to level 30 fairly quickly and didn;t get a chance to find useful epics or any legendary items for lower levels, like level 13-25.

instead i now have over 20 epic items for level 30 mech. i don;t even fight in my level 30 mech.

so why not give an option, a bit like fusion core, to change your high-end epic gear for lower level epic gear? and the same for legendary items. i have level 30 shotgun that can do up to 170 damage but i don't need it.

ps: if you're worried that less people will buy tokens to buy epic items, why not increase the token cost of power kits, from 3 tokens per 600 power to lets say, 10 tokens. maybe even make them a little harder to come by when buying item boxes.

OR just lower the chances of getting an epic item from 50% to 40% to balance out the cons of this mechanic

Post subject: Re: exchanging epic items for epic items
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

no dude, i agree and it's not what i'm saying at all. i said DOWNGRADE. not upgrade from level 15 to 30, that would make no sense. downgrade from level 30 to 15.

makes sense?

cuz you see we're stuck at level 30 and the only items we receive from the item boxes are for high-end levels. it took me a couple of days to get to level 30 and it's really hard to get any good equipment for the levels you want when you steamroll through levels.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:03 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

yeah i see you're on a 60 win streak lol

i just want to be black. i think the reason i play this game is just to have the most awesome fully upgraded mech :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:00 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

It would be better if we could exchange stuff between player than actually doing this. Like now, I have many legendary (physicle) stuff which I want to give and take heat stuff from others. Or allow to sell them to each other at your own prize. It is way better :idea: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:46 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
Exchanging stuff between players will lead to people selling credits and items for actual money, and this is something we don't want, as well as any multiplayer game developer doesn't. But the idea of exchanging items for another of the same rarity might be good. And the cons to balance this might be limited to giving two items for one(maybe random, probably, maybe not) or more. Actually, even exchanging a higher number of items to get a higher rarity item might be good. NBut for this, I recommend to use at least 5 epics to get a legendary item.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:23 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Agreed about the epic to legend stuff. And I was not talking about real cash, I was talking about the money in the game. No tokens. I never want that. I never had any lol :mrgreen:
And why don't we make the maximum coins (in the game) to sell a weapon to someone should be a quarter more to the real prise. And let the token bought things be sell for higher amounts.
Oh by the way I challenge you for a battle. Still I never see you online =/
(World, sorry for my bad english :P )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
Ayya1 wrote:
Agreed about the epic to legend stuff. And I was not talking about real cash, I was talking about the money in the game. No tokens. I never want that. I never had any lol :mrgreen:

I didn't talk about tokens, and I understood what you said. But think about WoW(World of Warcraft, an MMORPG), there are a lot of sites selling WoW gold for cash, sometimes stealing money and even their accounts from the buyers. That is happening because players can buy items from and sell items to each other in-game.
Ayya1 wrote:
And why don't we make the maximum coins (in the game) to sell a weapon to someone should be a quarter more to the real prise. And let the token bought things be sell for higher amounts.

I don't know about how this would turn out to be.
Ayya1 wrote:
Oh by the way I challenge you for a battle. Still I never see you online =/
(World, sorry for my bad english :P )

Keep trying or just let me tell you when I'm online ;)
And it's better for you to find me online on skype, thus you can reach me easily and we can fight privately ;) (PM me if you have skype and you want to add me)
Edit: I added you on SuperMechs ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next