It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Should lengendary items appear in the shop?
Yes 70%  70%  [ 7 ]
No 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
Maybe 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 10
 Post subject: Re: Lengendary items
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ilona wrote:
The chances to get legendaries in the item boxes have been increased a lot with the last update. Also, we'll add a new kind of shop where you'll be able to look up all items.
Stay tuned! I guess you'll will like it 8-)

A lot? o.O

I quit. Seriously, I've been grinding so so hard on supermechs to get 1 legendary item at level 30 and haven't been able to at all. To hear this just depresses me. If I couldn't get legendary before, I surely won't be able to now.

I'll come back once you're out of BETA.

This is me trying to keep a lid on things. I'm trying to stay calm as I type this, but the past few months I've been trying to make it aware how impossible it has been for me to get a legendary item at level 30. I've never had a positive response from devs or admins when I've brought it up. It's a lost cause I guess.

Supermechs is still a great game. I did enjoy playing it. The only reason I feel the need to quit is because I'm working towards something impossible and it's frustrated me to the point where this game is no longer fun for me. Like every game, a player wants to compete at the top levels where the biggest challenges are. My current situation in SM is I have one mech at level 17 that is strong but I can't make any more improvements to it as I'm at level 30 and the item boxes no longer give me items for that level. The only level I can now build at is level 30 but, so far, this has proven to be near impossible. I'm bored of using the same mech over and over with little change. I was hoping that my grinding would pay off, but it hasn't and doesn't look like it ever will.

Sorry Ilona, I know you're working hard on this game and I'm only one player but you are making this game seriously unbalanced towards the players who already have legendary items and those lucky enough to get them.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I know and I understand your worries.
But like I said before, this game has a lot changes as its in beta. We are at the moment working on some features that will have a huge impact of the further gameplay and other things still needs to be balanced out.
You, as beta player, will always have an advantage versus the newbies. And I promise that you'll be able to compete in more than one level sooner or later :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:45 am 
Private
Private

gooood

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:25 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I absolutely loved it :D
Now we can see all the legendary items. Cool stuff.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2