It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: the clock stoppers completely came back
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
You're a bit too impatient, mate ;)
One hour may not be enough for us to see a post and reply to it.
And it looks like it's time for more bug fixing work for us, I'll talk to the devs about it. Sometimes, I too participate in the bug fixing by trying to reproduce the bug as the bug exploiters don't tend to share this to make it stay unfixed longer. ;)
I've removed the name from your post, because it's not good to expose cheaters all the time, which after some time, becomes like a witch hunt. I hope you can understand this. If there is anything you discover about these bugs, you can PM me anytime to share what you know, and I will make it sure that this info reaches the right people(the devs).(And probably test it myself, but not against other people.)

Post subject: Re: the clock stoppers completely came back
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:13 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

i cough with you tyson, it takes the whole enjoyment out of the game. i get a 100 win streak then cuz of some bugs i lose 5000 ladder points in 10 minutes. the players who get the points laugh hard but then go on to lose them in an hour anyway. they're still nowhere near our level and don;t deserve to win. it's frustrating and i kept thinking it's something wrong with my browser but i see now that the game is totally broken.

it's always nice to have a fight with you, or hattrickmjr and mronetwo but then i get some bot or a new player who wins without a fight? and i lose 5000 points?

another thing is my name not appearing in the rankings. i was in top 3 weekly for a couple of days, then disappear for 2 days and can't keep track when i need to in order to win the 100.000 credits. hell screw the credits, i just want to be in top 3...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]