It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: BYZ Vs. JT
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:51 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Just going to leave this here....will come back after the tick with the outcome :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:11 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

So, the tick has passed, and here is the tale of that fateful hour.

After our forces met in mid flight, for a second BYZ and JT worked together to capture the tyrannical leader of the RGZ alliance.

After the defences of the RGZ leaders colony were dispatched, DamoESP's and Byeheart's units stood side by side, laughing and sharing in the glory of the slaughter they had just committed.

But then suddenly the winds of fate changed...someone said something about someones mother, and then it was on for young and old. Soldiers who had just fought side by side, had now turned on each other as if they were hated enemies. Some tried to escape, others rallied their men, but in the end, there could be only one victor.

Unfortunately for Byeheart, his units were quickly annihilated, and once again, The Byzantine Empire stood triumphantly over the corpses of their enemies.

And you call us the noobs? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Thats called Tactics...an IMPORTANT ONE too....... bt was Byeheart inactive not to turn his sqauds or he jus turned and was atatcking that alalince leader?? anyone clear this?

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:27 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I don't know the answer to your question Charles, but Byeheart is almost always active, at least when it comes to movements against BYZ etc.

One would think if you send 8 squads to get a conquer in the MIDDLE OF A WAR ZONE, and with 40+ enemy squads right next to you that you would be active...or at least active enough to check on your 8 squads during flight/before they land...

Not sure if he just didn't know the mechanics of that sort of a situation or if he just went inactive (slept through alarm?). Just spitballing here.

CBop - Member/Leader (Champs Era)
JFA - Member (E1 current era)
BYZ - Leader (E4 current era)

Founder, The Byzantine Empire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I know I am not supposed to double post, but it is on a DIFFERENT topic as my previous post + has been 12 hours + and so it's for the bump.

Mods feel free to do what you do if you have to, I totally understand. For now, I will do the double post.

BYZ members killed a JA A sub that had a decent sized army today (for a good amount of XP gained!)

And Belisarius decided to suicide 8 squads into BYZ today:

CBop - Member/Leader (Champs Era)
JFA - Member (E1 current era)
BYZ - Leader (E4 current era)

Founder, The Byzantine Empire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:05 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

LOL
how much i know byeheart was sleeping after he attacked
so it was not possible for us to contact him either in facebook or skype

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://prntscr.com/2adto8

Current world standings. Its actually interesting, JT and BYZ are almost back to the exact same power difference as before the war started compared to the world standings I posted when the war started. However JT has lost a lot of ground so the advantage would seem to be BYZs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:58 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

SWAPAN wrote:
LOL
how much i know byeheart was sleeping after he attacked
so it was not possible for us to contact him either in facebook or skype

Amateur mistake, send out an attack in the middle of a war while you sleep.

And he still calls us noobs? lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:33 am 
Corporal
Corporal

sparta23 wrote:
http://prntscr.com/2adto8

Current world standings. Its actually interesting, JT and BYZ are almost back to the exact same power difference as before the war started compared to the world standings I posted when the war started. However JT has lost a lot of ground so the advantage would seem to be BYZs

Lol i agree from this war we gained nothing but instead damage each other's power and score. I won't be surprised if BYZ and JT don't get rank 3 at all from this War due to the loss of power and score very quickly

ROFL, ICE, 4E

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:22 am 
Private
Private

Let's be clear..... BYZ has fought 5 alliances that have merged into one in this war.... those alliances are now what remains of JT. Plus we fight the JT sub of JTA. Why does Byehart speak for JT... he was AoE leader and defected... running from BYZ. As have many of AoE and their subs, while taking/merging the power and crystals of nearly all of AoE and their subs into JT. JT is not anywhere close to the same alliance that started to war with us! The members are not the same ... one half or more are dead and have been farmed by the remaining JT members for their crystals.

All the lost ground and power goes to all those alliances combined... JT, JTA and AoE and AoE, and AoE2 and AoEz..... not to mention the stray reamining players from BOLD... including TARD, and others who BYZ has destroyed.

AND the boost bar moves because of the remains of JT (those members that have not been kicked and had their crystals farmed by their own members in JT).... not us in BYZ. JT has spent tons of REDS constantly rebuilding after BYZ kills army after army of JT.

It is a laugh to read comments from JT in this forum..... Trying to spin the war to save face while being massively defeated.... day after day after day!

It is a good thing for the pride of JT that BYZ is in a watching era!

Rocks/Rocas
BYZ/39th/GIFT

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next