It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Republic OF Mars Recruting
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:02 am 
Private
Private

Tag: ROM

So lets start at looking at the other alliances, yeah there the alliances that there always are. but my alliances is different (and it has the best name in the game) this alliances we vote for the leader of the alliances yes vote for him, every member send me a message of who they wish to vote for and the win leads the alliances, i want to make this alliances the strongest most well organized alliances each member will have a division, then a higher ranking member will be the army commander he will organize the attack with his division. Yes its small at the moment but if you like the idea just join all big alliances started out small at one point :), hope you join this new awesome alliance.

P.S the quicker you join the stronger you will be in the alliances

Quote:
United we will stand
Together we will win
Forever we will fight
Never shell we give in

Post subject: Re: The Republic OF Mars Recruting
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

how old are you because your spelling is terrible, but i'll join! 8-) :lol: :twisted:

Post subject: Re: The Republic OF Mars Recruting
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:56 pm 
Private
Private

james789 wrote:
how old are you because your spelling is terrible, but i'll join! 8-) :lol: :twisted:

well first i have dyslexia second please tell me the spelling mistakes and third i am not playing this at the moment i may return some time later but for now im playing atwar, sorry

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]