It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

*Be respectful at all times!

* Only one thread for each player please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: SleepingBunny
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:16 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hello :D

So my supermechs name is SleepingBunny. I had a previous account (starwa7s) however with the new updates ruining my old build I was advised to create a new account. I was happy with this as I dislike the name starwa7s and it allowed me to start over again. At the time I was unaware it was against the rules to create multiple accounts, so I've stopped using starwa7s all together and am sticking to my SleepingBunny account.

I'm a battledawn player who HATED the amount of posts that filled up the battledawn forum when it first came out. Eventually I decided to join supermechs to see what all the hype was about and got hooked on it straight away. Now I can't be active enough to play battledawn seriously anymore, I find I spend more time on supermechs :) I was fairly decent on my old starwa7s account, I wasn't the strongest opponent and I frequently copied top players builds and then tweaked them a little bit.

However when the fusion core update came out and the level 30 cap was made, all the builds changed. I had fun creating my own individual builds rather than copying others. I wanted to create a level 30 build and i bought almost 100 item boxes and didn't receive a single legendary item at level 30 for it. From the items I got I couldn't compete what so ever at level 30. It was then I was advised to create a new account, so SleepingBunny was created!! :D

Right now my account is level 25. My mech level is level 17 (level 16 without fusion levels). I believe I have one of the strongest mechs at my level, however I do occasionally lose, especially to the stronger level 18 mechs. Even with this though I frequently win. I haven't seen a build similar to mine at all around my level, yet it is a very strong build! :D

I'm looking forward to reaching level 30 and hoping to be able to build a strong mech once I reach the level. Maybe even shut OptimusPrime down a little bit ;D (maybe). Till then you'll find me fighting at level 17 :)

My supermech ID is: 9537895
Add me if you ever want a fight :)

Post subject: Re: SleepingBunny
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:27 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

im really curious what character you are going to go with once you get to 30. ive thought long and hard about starting over with a new character but ive put so much money, tokens, sm and time into my first mech to change over. I would really like a follow up to this and let me know how its going in a few levels.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]