It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: .Com > Kong
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

aister wrote:
Anarchist69x wrote:
What do you think will happen when you put 2 people with differing backgrounds, opinions, and beliefs in the same room together? This might be the same game but it's two different versions.

i've been in the same alliance with ppl of different background, opinions and beliefs, but we went along well to the point of good friends

it's just the matter of how u accept differences in other people

I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant ... As he is saying Kong and .commers will never fully get along in saying who is better, Kong has only been here about 4 years or so.. and yes good players have but that does not mean they are the best.. and KD stop (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) talking about your (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) self god its annoying, neff said.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:27 pm 
Major
Major

If I knew someone else as well as I know myself I could gladly use them as an example, seeing as I don't and I am one of the few here that can speak for kong you will just have to suffer with it. :lol:

Also on a side note, I will never understand the fascination so many .commers have with time. :lol: It has literally 0 bearing on this or any debate ever put forth, time played or time in existence does not automatically create an advantage or disadvantage.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:24 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
aister wrote:
Anarchist69x wrote:
What do you think will happen when you put 2 people with differing backgrounds, opinions, and beliefs in the same room together? This might be the same game but it's two different versions.

i've been in the same alliance with ppl of different background, opinions and beliefs, but we went along well to the point of good friends

I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant ... As he is saying Kong and .commers will never fully get along in saying who is better, Kong has only been here about 4 years or so.. and yes good players have but that does not mean they are the best.. and KD stop *CENSORED* talking about your *CENSORED* self god its annoying, neff said.

and why is it that u really want to show which is better than which?

I would disagree that com, with the group of players who got banned twice in a row in 2 eras because of the same reason, which really irritated Joe to the point that he wanted to IP ban them all, is always better than Kong.

both servers have their own share of good and bad. And the skill level of the players alone isn't really the way to compare which one is better. Com may have been here longer, but they have more cheaters and backstabbers. Kong may have had some players who are better than the average of com, but they being so small in numbers will lead to less competition and for a casual player like me, kong is not worth playing.

I know at some time, the points I said above is wrong, but my main point still stand. Com is not all good and better than kong, nor kong is always better than com.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:08 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

aister wrote:
GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
aister wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant ... As he is saying Kong and .commers will never fully get along in saying who is better, Kong has only been here about 4 years or so.. and yes good players have but that does not mean they are the best.. and KD stop *CENSORED* talking about your *CENSORED* self god its annoying, neff said.

and why is it that u really want to show which is better than which?

I would disagree that com, with the group of players who got banned twice in a row in 2 eras because of the same reason, which really irritated Joe to the point that he wanted to IP ban them all, is always better than Kong.

both servers have their own share of good and bad. And the skill level of the players alone isn't really the way to compare which one is better. Com may have been here longer, but they have more cheaters and backstabbers. Kong may have had some players who are better than the average of com, but they being so small in numbers will lead to less competition and for a casual player like me, kong is not worth playing.

I know at some time, the points I said above is wrong, but my main point still stand. Com is not all good and better than kong, nor kong is always better than com.

First of all, surprised to see you give an opinion, makes me wonder when you played this game. Maybe I can visit your world some time?

Second of all, I've played on Kong and there's plenty of cheaters and backstabbers there. Or at least, there were. Kong is an environment where the resources are more scarce, thus people who play the game tend to value the little things more highly.

That said, old .com players had the advantage of very strong and large amounts of competition. But since that advantage is entirely gone now, with even the biggest derps in the game easily winning .com eras on even the prime worlds, i'd say new Kong players are much better off then new .com players. As Kong players at least learn to be careful with what they get. New .com players just learn to suck up really good.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:50 am 
Private
Private

Finally decided to stop being lazy and post here. I can agree with both sides here. As a .com player, I can attest to .com having more competition and veteran .com players more used to long and lengthy wars, however some players I've played with from Kong (Milan,Korupt, Tekka, etc.) are all very skilled and active as well.

But I think that if it was a long drawn out war, that .com players would prevail, but in short wars just based on who can stay awake the longest, the kong players have the upperhand. That is all.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:45 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I can just drink Nescafe and stay awake all night :lol: I will have the upper hand

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:27 pm 
Major
Major

Apollo wrote:
Finally decided to stop being lazy and post here. I can agree with both sides here. As a .com player, I can attest to .com having more competition and veteran .com players more used to long and lengthy wars, however some players I've played with from Kong (Milan,Korupt, Tekka, etc.) are all very skilled and active as well.

But I think that if it was a long drawn out war, that .com players would prevail, but in short wars just based on who can stay awake the longest, the kong players have the upperhand. That is all.

Gotta say thanks for the mention but I still have to disagree with your second comment. :P As I stated previously (not sure if it was this thread or one of our chats when teasing people) many .commers around now that I've seen think being able to be called online is active. Most people state that us kongers are used to only short eras and thus cannot win a long drawn out war over an era lasting 3 months. While it is true that our eras were always short just based on the speed, we played eras back to back to back and were thus still active for months at a time. Just had to point that one out. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Korupt wrote:
Apollo wrote:

Gotta say thanks for the mention but I still have to disagree with your second comment. :P As I stated previously (not sure if it was this thread or one of our chats when teasing people) many .commers around now that I've seen think being able to be called online is active. Most people state that us kongers are used to only short eras and thus cannot win a long drawn out war over an era lasting 3 months. While it is true that our eras were always short just based on the speed, we played eras back to back to back and were thus still active for months at a time. Just had to point that one out. :lol:

Almost nothing is as brain numbing as an era where you face someone of equal strength and fight over the same continent for weeks to months though.

And I think that's because .com used to have the luxury of a few amazing leaders who simply called you every time anything could be done. From a free conquer not being taken to a possible OP to spam. Some leaders would call literally all the shots and made sure the efficiency was at a constant maximum.

We don't have that anymore and haven't for a very long time.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:10 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Oh man how did i miss this?

.com has a larger amount of players, and in turn alot of random nubs who place and are easier conquers but also more annoying, spammers and such

Kong has less players, less random nubs, but if you mess with some kong players they will spam you to all hell, which is so very annoying

Anyways, who cares who is better anyways? BD Is dying ;p

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:18 am 
Major
Major

Go away lolgf :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next