It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Re: I SOLD MY LAST LEGS, NOT ENOUGH $ TO BUY A NEW PAIR!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

bad mistake there, and don't you mean that you fused your last pair of legs because you can no longer sell items through the shop for money anymore with the new update.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:45 pm 
Captain
Captain

jonesm wrote:
bad mistake there, and don't you mean that you fused your last pair of legs because you can no longer sell items through the shop for money anymore with the new update.

I think you can still sell items you just bought. Though most people don't buy items from the shop that are not modules anyway :lol:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:32 pm 
Captain
Captain

Slinkybd wrote:
jonesm wrote:

I think you can still sell items you just bought. Though most people don't buy items from the shop that are not modules anyway :lol:

sell value too low, its like Chinese stuff ... get 1000$ and sell at 250 $ :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:34 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

MajorQ9 wrote:
HELP ME! I SOLD MY LAST PAIR OF LEGS AND I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY EVEN THE CHEAPEST LEGS!!!!!!!

Serves you right for being an idiot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:00 pm 
Major
Major

Bulletproof2012 wrote:
MajorQ9 wrote:
HELP ME! I SOLD MY LAST PAIR OF LEGS AND I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY EVEN THE CHEAPEST LEGS!!!!

Serves you right for being an idiot

Is that really necessary? I mean what good does it accomplish? Attitudes like this will only hurt our community which is never a good thing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:15 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Arrange some reds, it would help :D

Alliances:BD:IW, RoFL(leader), DrWC(leader), PPC..
BG: DOGS , MEOW , CATA,TK, REP.

Max Power: Out of Your Imagination

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:33 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Meh, its only the internet, and theres too many kids on this game anyway, SpamSPaMMSpaAAAAAAMMSSSSSSSSSSSSPAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM, dont get me wrong, i love this game, just saying tooooo many kids on it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Bulletproof2012 wrote:
Meh, its only the internet, and theres too many kids on this game anyway, SpamSPaMMSpaAAAAAAMMSSSSSSSSSSSSPAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM, dont get me wrong, i love this game, just saying tooooo many kids on it.

"Sigh", lamented bulletproof, "there's just too many children playing this video game."

Nobody will ever reach my level of maturity and intellect, he thought as he stroked his long, luscious neckbeard. He quietly chuckled and cracked open a lukewarm can of Mt. Dew(his twelfth one in an hour)when his mother opened the basement door.

"BULLETPROOF YOU NEED TO COME TAKE OUT THE TRASH!"
"Shut up Mom, go away!", he whined, as he shielded his little beady eyes from the light from the doorway flooding his dark mancave.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:34 pm 
Major
Major

Bulletproof2012 wrote:

Maybe a lot of kids do play this game I cannot say as I do not have access to those kinds of numbers but let's look at that thought for a moment. If we are attracting younger players to the game as well as older is that not a good thing? It means we have a wide ranging player base meaning we can utilize the different perspectives of those players to improve the game. Now we could also point out that these "kids" are our future and if we engage them now we can continue to do so for years to come which benefits the entire SM community. Building a strong community is what will allow this game to grow and thrive for years which is something we would all like to see, if the approach you took to this comment was adapted by everyone we would have a hostile community which would simply turn players away. I don't think I need to explain why that would be bad for all of us players.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next