It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2055 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193 ... 206  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:29 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 am
Posts: 316
Name: IGN: Zesh The Great / Mustafa
Language preferred: English
Timezone:GMT /UK
Contact Details: xxsnipzscopzxx
Experience: Started playing in 2011 , top 3 10+ Eras
Best Finsh is Rank 5
Extra Info : I am only looking for a mentor to purely broaden my knowledge about tactics and advanced gameplay.
Current worlds playing: All of them/ Inactive in all but 1
Current in game name(s) used: Zesh The Great


PS: Is it possible for me choose Millan , or Ourania . There both GMT+1 From me , so i would appreciate it one of them as my mentor. Ourania if possible as i have her skype.

_________________
Alliances: 50 , LP , DD, HAHA, ANT , SWAT , SPF , ICE, LF, UWS

Skype: xxsnipzscopzxx


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
mustafa960 wrote:
Name: IGN: Zesh The Great / Mustafa
Language preferred: English
Timezone:GMT /UK
Contact Details: xxsnipzscopzxx
Experience: Started playing in 2011 , top 3 10+ Eras
Best Finsh is Rank 5
Extra Info : I am only looking for a mentor to purely broaden my knowledge about tactics and advanced gameplay.
Current worlds playing: All of them/ Inactive in all but 1
Current in game name(s) used: Zesh The Great


PS: Is it possible for me choose Millan , or Ourania . There both GMT+1 From me , so i would appreciate it one of them as my mentor. Ourania if possible as i have her skype.

Assigned to Rania.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 am
Posts: 316
Korupt wrote:
mustafa960 wrote:
Name: IGN: Zesh The Great / Mustafa
Language preferred: English
Timezone:GMT /UK
Contact Details: xxsnipzscopzxx
Experience: Started playing in 2011 , top 3 10+ Eras
Best Finsh is Rank 5
Extra Info : I am only looking for a mentor to purely broaden my knowledge about tactics and advanced gameplay.
Current worlds playing: All of them/ Inactive in all but 1
Current in game name(s) used: Zesh The Great


PS: Is it possible for me choose Millan , or Ourania . There both GMT+1 From me , so i would appreciate it one of them as my mentor. Ourania if possible as i have her skype.

Assigned to Rania.


There's no mentor called Rania, do you mean Ourania?

_________________
Alliances: 50 , LP , DD, HAHA, ANT , SWAT , SPF , ICE, LF, UWS

Skype: xxsnipzscopzxx


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:06 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8018
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
yes, rania, ourania, popularnia, those names are 1 person.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:26 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:23 pm
Posts: 1
Name:soulsaver101
Language preferred: english
Timezone:Central Time Zone
Contact Details (don't HAVE ONE YET BUT EMAIL IS ROBYNMIDGE@att.net
Experience (Optional):
Extra Info (Optional): NEED A MENTOR TO TEACH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
Current worlds playing:earth 1
Current in game name(s) used: soulsaver101


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:38 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
soulsaver101 wrote:
Name:soulsaver101
Language preferred: english
Timezone:Central Time Zone
Contact Details (don't HAVE ONE YET BUT EMAIL IS ROBYNMIDGE@att.net
Experience (Optional):
Extra Info (Optional): NEED A MENTOR TO TEACH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
Current worlds playing:earth 1
Current in game name(s) used: soulsaver101

Assigned to Ceja.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:41 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:15 am
Posts: 19
Gender: male
Name: IGN: Veritas
Language preferred: English
Timezone:PST/PDT
Contact Details: Skype : Jerry.veritas
Experience: Can't remember. I played back a few years with ExiledTrueking
Extra Info :Want someone to teach me how to lead/be a good member in a team.
Current worlds playing E5
Current in game name:Veritas

_________________
Cats will rule all of BD one day. Just wait!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:17 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
Delay1231 wrote:
Name: IGN: Veritas
Language preferred: English
Timezone:PST/PDT
Contact Details: Skype : Jerry.veritas
Experience: Can't remember. I played back a few years with ExiledTrueking
Extra Info :Want someone to teach me how to lead/be a good member in a team.
Current worlds playing E5
Current in game name:Veritas

Assigned to Ceja.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:47 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 pm
Posts: 1
Name:Subliminal Message
Language preferred: English
Timezone:EST
Contact Details: Skype : Live:shyaanizz (I think)
Experience: Almost none. My friend from school told me if i wanted to play to post this. Also he just told me i should try to get a team for the 3 resetting eras to teach me. No clue what hes talking about but ok.
Extra Info :N/A
Current worlds: None


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:20 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:50 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Your Closet
Gender: male
Name: nccoryg (In-World: The Punisher)
Language preferred: English
Timezone: EST
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): Skype: the_punisher_battledawn
Experience (Optional): Three years, built all structures, tried out all chassis builds, and have been in over fifty top 10 alliances.
Extra Info (Optional): I enjoy helping people that are in need of information.
Current worlds playing: Fantasy 5 (Watching), Earth 5 (Watching)
Current in game name(s) used: The Punisher , United Nations

_________________
The Punisher


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2055 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193 ... 206  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl