It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: log bug
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:59 am 
Major
Major

I just logged in without issue so the servers aren't down. Passed on to higher ups though.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:05 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Started happening with me now too :(

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:11 am 
Major
Major

My answering has nothing to do with how many complain, I can only present information I know and what I know is I logged in without issue as have the other people I am talking to atm. In short I've no idea what could be the issue other than the already stated clearing of cache and cookies. I've talked to and am currently talking to those that may know more than me but atm everything seems fine which further leads me to believe it is on your end, obviously just my opinion though.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:19 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Korupt wrote:
My answering has nothing to do with how many complain, I can only present information I know and what I know is I logged in without issue as have the other people I am talking to atm. In short I've no idea what could be the issue other than the already stated clearing of cache and cookies. I've talked to and am currently talking to those that may know more than me but atm everything seems fine which further leads me to believe it is on your end, obviously just my opinion though.

I can log in with my Starwa7s account. It's my new account that I can't log in with, so it can't be cache and cookies.

Right before this happened the opponents I faced were quitting round 2 of our battles suggesting that they weren't connecting to my battles. So I logged out to see if that would fix it and I couldn't get back. My other account is working fine though

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 am 
Major
Major

cliffdj7 wrote:
ok why throw everything in my face :) , was just asking , and further info i made a new account for testing and everything goes normally , how than ?
please fix cuz it won't be long before every one failled logging in.

That's the thing, logins overall are fine. Only thing I can think of is your history with this account.

starwa7s wrote:
Korupt wrote:

I can log in with my Starwa7s account. It's my new account that I can't log in with, so it can't be cache and cookies.

Right before this happened the opponents I faced were quitting round 2 of our battles suggesting that they weren't connecting to my battles. So I logged out to see if that would fix it and I couldn't get back. My other account is working fine though

Okay so this issue has to do with multiple accounts it would seem.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next