It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: BYZ Vs. AOE
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

another war ??
OMG i am so scared... :(

shirrororororororrrroh!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:34 am 
Captain
Captain

No br's Shurororororororo

Btw in Japanese I'm p

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:21 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://prntscr.com/22daxg
Courtesy of BYZ

http://prntscr.com/22fjlx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:54 am 
Corporal
Corporal

sparta23 wrote:
http://prntscr.com/22daxg
Courtesy of BYZ

http://prntscr.com/22fjlx

The reason BYZ killed VP is because he was inactive and never groups up for attacks. Nice work BYZ you just killed a player that lost his army so many times. But you still have 11 members with armies so come and kill us OR are you afraid of us :D

ROFL, ICE, 4E

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:28 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://prntscr.com/22glql

Another BYZ kill.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:34 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

sparta23 wrote:
http://prntscr.com/22glql

Another BYZ kill.

They didn't kill him yet xD if they want to kill him they have to kill their whole army not parts xD. There is along why to go BYZ

ROFL, ICE, 4E

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Byeheart, we love killing inactive Aoe armies, what we can t find the active ones :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:11 am 
Private
Private

byeheart wrote:
@BYZ, You guys know that we never started this war neither did our Sub. Your sub (BYZ 1 member DAME)attack us and our sub and we acted as self-defense from his spam. You guys were also scared that we were getting to close in rank to you guys so that is why you declared war on us and our sub.

AoE have been trying to speak to BYZ's leader and MOFA but they never reply to any of our member/minister's messages. That also leads to my next point. It shows that BYZ know's they are wrong and they started this war but they can not admit that they did so they blame us and our subs so they will not talk to us about it.

BYZ we know you guys are wrong and you know it. We also know you want rank 3 that is why you are attacking us because are too powerful. Just admit it you guys will not get rank 3 if attack us, JT will just take rank 3 from us both. This is war will not turn towards BYZ and your plans for rank 3.

So this will end us getting rank 3

-Byeheart

Hey Byeheart
You are so wrong here!
No one that I know remember rank 3 alliances,so actualy its kinda waste of time for BYZ to chase top rank in watching era.But playing for lil fun here and there its all other story!

Now lets get some facts straight here.AOE attacked and killed Rocas OP and units without a single warning just cause he was to close to your hive while all AOE and subs have 100% free pass in every BYZ lands...why? cause BYZ trusted AOE.
Something that your member Startegy didnt liked.BYZ took some AOE's sub tactical OPs :>Since AOE sub had serious infras in BYZ hive and some network in UK.While BYZ was in GL its a clear danger that could cut main fleets from the home-land and unsecured hive left behind for a mercy of people that clearly hypocrites.
Why hypocrites?...simple;BYZ helped to AOE last era to secure top rank and shared the spoils of war even after AOE was neutral all era long and joined the war when BOSS was deadly weak.Still BYZ considered AOE as brothers in arms,but instead of solving this matter of taking BYZ OP and fight with AOE sub what they did?>
Attacked BYZ without a warning like thiefs at night.No doubt here that the act of treason is on AOE side!!!
Its funny how other alliance now killing your sub and you dont respond...so its was just BYZ that you wanted but was looking for good excuse.
Lame,very lame tactic!

And the most amazing thing is AOE members knows that they lost this as soon its started.If you guys dont plan to lose and rebuild your armies 2-3 times against BYZ ,I really cant see the point why you just dont surrender?
lol

Im joking about surrender,But please stop getting killed so fast..

p.s. you can keep BC and talk how much you want , say whatever you like .But you cannot change the fact that AOE leaders made a bad call for all your members
Sad

Regards
Dr Bones

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Djigite wrote:
byeheart wrote:
@BYZ, You guys know that we never started this war neither did our Sub. Your sub (BYZ 1 member DAME)attack us and our sub and we acted as self-defense from his spam. You guys were also scared that we were getting to close in rank to you guys so that is why you declared war on us and our sub.

AoE have been trying to speak to BYZ's leader and MOFA but they never reply to any of our member/minister's messages. That also leads to my next point. It shows that BYZ know's they are wrong and they started this war but they can not admit that they did so they blame us and our subs so they will not talk to us about it.

BYZ we know you guys are wrong and you know it. We also know you want rank 3 that is why you are attacking us because are too powerful. Just admit it you guys will not get rank 3 if attack us, JT will just take rank 3 from us both. This is war will not turn towards BYZ and your plans for rank 3.

So this will end us getting rank 3

-Byeheart

Hey Byeheart
You are so wrong here!
No one that I know remember rank 3 alliances,so actualy its kinda waste of time for BYZ to chase top rank in watching era.But playing for lil fun here and there its all other story!

Now lets get some facts straight here.AOE attacked and killed Rocas OP and units without a single warning just cause he was to close to your hive while all AOE and subs have 100% free pass in every BYZ lands...why? cause BYZ trusted AOE.
Something that your member Startegy didnt liked.BYZ took some AOE's sub tactical OPs :>Since AOE sub had serious infras in BYZ hive and some network in UK.While BYZ was in GL its a clear danger that could cut main fleets from the home-land and unsecured hive left behind for a mercy of people that clearly hypocrites.
Why hypocrites?...simple;BYZ helped to AOE last era to secure top rank and shared the spoils of war even after AOE was neutral all era long and joined the war when BOSS was deadly weak.Still BYZ considered AOE as brothers in arms,but instead of solving this matter of taking BYZ OP and fight with AOE sub what they did?>
Attacked BYZ without a warning like thiefs at night.No doubt here that the act of treason is on AOE side!!!
Its funny how other alliance now killing your sub and you dont respond...so its was just BYZ that you wanted but was looking for good excuse.
Lame,very lame tactic!

And the most amazing thing is AOE members knows that they lost this as soon its started.If you guys dont plan to lose and rebuild your armies 2-3 times against BYZ ,I really cant see the point why you just dont surrender?
lol

Im joking about surrender,But please stop getting killed so fast..

p.s. you can keep BC and talk how much you want , say whatever you like .But you cannot change the fact that AOE leaders made a bad call for all your members
Sad

Regards
Dr Bones

Dr Bones,

I want to get something straight with you. You remember DAME the player you guys recruited to start BYZ1? Well he is the one that started this war. He messaged me and Zoe about it and said that he wanted to fight us when he was in BYZ1. Myself and Zoe didn't not want to fight him and when we said no he started to attack us (Networks and Nukes). He also wanted to 2v1 me and Zoe. We also did not want that and when we also said no he attacked our Sub's network as well. We AoE and our subs just defended from his attacks and asked him to stand-down but he never listened.

DAME wanted us to fight you guys so he can get revenge from me and Zoe that is why he made some BS and told your leader that we started the war against him but it is a lye.

We AoE have great respect for BYZ we never wanted this to happen but DAME is the one that started it. After that happened DAME started to send message about we declared war on BYZ1 and sent a message to his alliance saying to fight us. He never liked AoE gaining score fast and beating BYZ in score and power. So that is when he wrote the BC saying "My job here is done. Go BYZ kill AoE for me". That Quote was sent to me by DAME saying he will get revenge from me and Zoe.

Once that BC was written BYZ comes down and attacks us. Your leader says he will not attack our members except for some. AoE never believed that was going to happen and we were right. 12 ticks after that message was sent BYZ attacks everything (Network, Nukes and OP).

When that happens AoE started to clear Aus and killed NightHawks units (Tanks Chassis anti INF) and killed his whole army. We knew when we did BYZ would get upset against us and the War has officially started.

BYZ i just want to ask a question why were you Tanks Chassis Anti INF before? it is kinda weird don't you think

Also why BLAME us for the war when it was clear said on BC by DAME?

Think of it BYZ we were allies until this point and you blame us when it was clearly said on BC by DAME. You guys don't reply to any of our messages (your leader and minister) about this to say how we can stop this war. If you guys really want to kill us why do you have to come up with some BS to blame on us so the world can believe you guys that is not cool BYZ. If you want to play fair you play fair not come up with BS to frame us.

Think about it BYZ do you want the war to continue of you guys do well GG because JT will just beat your score just watch in 12 ticks they will be about 300 score away from you AND don't come up with another BS to kill them as well just because their score is closest to you guys and you are afraid that you will not be able to get 500 tokens.

So GG BYZ if you are going to continue on this Path forget about Rank 3 this era

-Byeheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:05 am 
Private
Private

to BYZ and AOE . yu guys shuld stop the war and focus on other strong alliances . its better yu work together then apart . the only valid reason yu guys ar at war is MISCOMMUNICATION . both didnt listen.

wish yu guys the best :D and remebr .. die with a smile :)

regards Alcatraz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next