It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRT vs SWAT
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:43 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lordjarzami wrote:
we were only temporarily friends. in the early stages of the war ex member shuttle "negotiated" with TRT to have thier relic.

Interesting - this means u did have an arrangement with TRT to intervene in there war with HeHo and finish them off.. I remember u denying this earlier. But that does not matter now.

lordjarzami wrote:
they handed it over to him. crazy (our leader) ordered us to share up the relics but shuttle wanted first place and didnt want to hand over his. so he conspired with TRT to have us attacked. i woke up to find 20 squads i had left on the relic dead and world in chaos.

TRT members saying on another forum thread that SWAT back-tracked from some relic arrangement .. what do you have to say about that?

It would be nice to have someone from TRT to speak up there side of the story too..!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:06 pm 
Private
Private

SHUTTLE BETRAYED :evil: WAS UNEXPECTED, ESPECIALLY HIS REASONING FOR THE BETRAYAL. FOR SOME REASON HE THOUGHT BECAUSE HE HAPPEND TO BE HOLDING MOST OF THEM THAT HE ACTUALLY EARNED THEM. HE DIDNT EARN THEM, JUST HAPPENED TO BE CLOSEST TO THEM WHEN I GAVE THO ORDER TO TAKE. BUT HE FELT LIKE HE SHOULD FINISH WITH THEM TOO, SCREW THE REST OF TEAM. CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD WHICH IS MY FAULT, AND IM STILL TRYING TO RECOVER FROM.
SO, WITH THAT, TRT GOT THE EDGE ON MY TEAM AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO IS CURRENTLY WINNING AS OF THIS TICK.....ILL JUST SAY AS ALL GOOD LEADERS KNOW, MISTAKES WILL COST YOU OR ME OR WHOEVER MAKING THEM. THIS HAPPENS A LOT OF TIMES WHEN THE ALLIANCE PEKING ORDER GETS OUT OF WHACK, WHEN MEMBERS ALL OF A SUDDEN THINK THEY MAKE BETTER DECISIONS, WHICH IS USUALLY NO DECISION AT ALL. TO THE GUILLATINE WITH THEM!

-CRAZYTARGET of SWAT(WHOWILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SATY THEY CAN ACTUALLY HEAR THE WORDS YELLING AT THEM :lol: )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:13 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

we didnt have arrangement to intervene in war with HeHo SPF and TRT. like i explained the situation at the time caused TRT and SWAT to have similar interests. but we were never working with them.
so far TRT is the best opponent we have faced all era. their forces remain together and they r super active (working on the basis they arent cheating). but we are seeing inconsistencies tht are being taken advantage of by SWAT

best rank: 2nd
best score: 6820
most crystals: 106
most relics ended with: 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:13 pm 
Private
Private

THERE WAS NO AGREEMENT TO INTERVENE WITH WAR OF TRT VS HEHO AND SPF. I MADE A NAP WITH TRT BACK WHEN SWAT WAS FIGHTING BGB AND TK, TRT WHICH WAS A TK SUB THEN, WANTED NO PART OF THAT WAR.

AS FOR FINAL RELIC, THEY WERE TO HAND IT OVER, IT WAS THEIR IDEA, I NEVER ASKED FOR IT. WHEN THEY FINALLY DID HAND IT OVER, THEY WAITED CLOSE TO A DAY AND REVERSED THE DECISION AND ATTACKED WHICH IS WHEN SHUTTLE BETRAYED; A.K.A. TREMOR.

ACTUALLT TRT REASON FOR SUDDEN REVERSAL WAS OVER A BC THAT WAS ALREADY OUT BEFORE HE EVEN HANDED OVER THE RELIC, DONT EVEN THINK IT WAS STILL ON BC LOL. OH WELL, WE HERE TO FIGHT RIGHT?

NOT YELLING, IM JUST BLIND IN MY TWO FRONT EYES, TOO DARK TO SEE OUT MY BROWN EYE, ONLY SEE WITH MY 3RD EY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:33 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lordjarzami wrote:
we didnt have arrangement to intervene in war with HeHo SPF and TRT.

I am sorry but that would not be a believable statement, you yourself tried to get HeHo/HoHo back off from TRT at the time of war, when you really did not have anything to intervene in that war. Below is your conversation with a HoHo member and you tried to push them off from the war with TRT

So, you did have some sort of arrangement with TRT, you might not accept it here. Anyways it's all done and dusted now, still waiting for someone from TRT to speak up there side here..!! :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:41 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

u took tht sentence out of context. i gave HeHo option of pulling back when i found out they were not part of the plans being set by SPF to take on SWAT. i DID like HeHo till they threw our arrangements back in my face

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lordjarzami wrote:
u took tht sentence out of context.

that statement was not taken out of context, u specifically asked HeHo to get out of there war with TRT in black and white, here is more convo:

TRT - HeHo war was going on since you were fighting against BGB and you knew about it all along.. So, u intervening in it without a reason was uncalled for.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:03 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

it was not uncalled for. u had to have pulled back from TRT so we knw u had no hidden intentions. if u had done as u were told and stop acting like a child u may still be alive fighting TRT.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lordjarzami wrote:
it was not uncalled for. u had to have pulled back from TRT so we knw u had no hidden intentions. if u had done as u were told and stop acting like a child u may still be alive fighting TRT.

How does stopping a an ongoing long war with another alliance prove not having any hidden intentions? This is a baseless logic.. as long as a war with TRT does not involve ur alliance in any way, ur point stands null and void.. ask anyone..!!

Unless you made a deal with TRT off course..!! And "handing over the relic statement by TRT" says more than enough :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:28 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lordjarzami wrote:

Done as you were told. Lol that's priceless. Who was SWAT to tell anyone how to do things? I'd like to see them tell TRT to lay down and die, or tell ChaosKnight to give the relic up or you'll fly your units next to him only to run backwards. SWAT seems so intimidating right now, that TRT is practically panicking at the sheer thought of trying to fight.

Oh wait, that's right. TRT is making you guys look bad, and you can't even hold ground before they come and kill one of your guys. Maybe if you would have LISTENED to the players of M3 who actually FOUGHT these people before instead of blindly intervening in a war that you'd have a short-lived outcome of prosperity with, then you guys wouldn't have gotten yourselves in this crapper.

In hindsight, you made a big mistake attacking the people attacking TRT. Look at you guys now. You can't even hold relics down. How pathetic.

And you want people to do as they're told. Hah.

I've come to claim to your cookies. >:D
Alliances: TmR-X7-5th

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next