It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SAIL challenges TLA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:38 pm 
Captain
Captain

Korupt wrote:
peter1712 wrote:
the fact you think we care about you enough to waste time on you is funny. your ego is larger then I though. I'll put it this way, we don't like playing with you... against you .... on the same era as you full stop because once a nub troll always a nub troll. you have proven time and time again you can not be trusted lol why would we start now.

I'd say if TLA is the powerful alliance they claim to be and Greeny really is "just a nub troll" that is no reason to refuse this challenge. If he is a nub and you are good play him and shut him up, being a nub it should be quite easy after all. I'd say the pressure of having people watching has someone scared and making excuses. Of course all of that wouldn't be true if TLA were inactive or no longer playing but I believe they are still here, correct me if I am wrong. :roll:

Oh mai, korupt made a mistake! :lol:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:41 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Guesswho13 wrote:
Well greeny you challenging teams and no one wants to fight you, because its too embarasing to be seen fighting someone as bad as you. :P
Just play fair once greeny. No trollers, no spamers, one on one... I would personnaly challenge you on these terms.

In the world I'm playing with him now, there are no trollers... No spammers... Just the alliance xD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:59 pm 
Major
Major

lilconquer wrote:
Korupt wrote:
lilconquer wrote:
korupt seems to think more of his playing style than greeny does and thats's saying something. hate to tell you this but 24/7 activity and being on here more than anyone else in BD isnt something to be proud of

As to be expected here comes LC to continue his little grudge against me rather than say anything pertaining to the topic. In case you haven't noticed the countless times I have said this, I do not play because I am no longer active just to further this point though I challenge you to show me anywhere that I said I am on 24/7 in this thread. (Here's a heads up, you won't.)

Staying with this thread however I do wish we had more of these matches take place, that kind of competition/fighting is good for bd in my opinion.

why would i have a grudge against you? im just very blunt and speak my mind and you happen to say things that make me want to speak my mind a lot. and you said ND has 24/7 activity and you are apart of ND so either you are the only1 that doesnt do 24/7 or that statement wasnt true. anyway it's not like you werent going off topic saying you could beat any1 in a 1 on 1

It is obvious you dislike me, anytime I make a post at any point you want to comment on just what I say rather than add anything to the topic. My post was on topic since if you took the time to read the thread George claimed TLA to be the best alliance and to be unbeatable. I said that makes me want to play to disprove it which then cause him to say I could not. My response was again on topic saying that myself vs a full team he is correct I could not beat it however if I were playing with a team such as ND it would be simple. It seems clear you have not read the entire thread so please do so when you wish to interject derogatory comments directed towards other players (myself in this case). Again I challenge you to find where I said I am on 24/7 though, I said they implying those other than myself and when that alliance was around was quite some time ago (hence another reason I have not played seriously in more than a year).

There is however no need to continue this conversation, if you want to make some more negative comments about me feel free to pm me.

@Slinky, I don't really see a mistake there would you be so kind as to point it out?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:06 pm 
Captain
Captain

Before being edited it read as, player instead of playing near the end. No error in logic though

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:19 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Stop the babbling greeny. Don't embarasse yourself. Join f2 when TLA does and kill them if you can. I'll be waiting with my popcorn :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:26 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

i did read the whole thread i just felt you were bragging about yourself a bit much korupt

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:22 am 
Major
Major

lilconquer wrote:
i did read the whole thread i just felt you were bragging about yourself a bit much korupt

Then why was I required to explain to you how my post was on topic? It was quite clear. No more of this though, leave the thread to relevant posts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:41 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I am a little bit bored of this topic it's clear TLA wont take the challenge.

So I will :D

Last edited by trajic1 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:20 am 
Private
Private

TLA wont accept any 1 vs 1 battle.....they always ask for help to other alliance then backstabb....right staffy....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:50 am 
Private
Private

peter1712 wrote:
lol in no way have we ever claimed to be the best team or even a great team. All that we have been saying is that we have fun as a family, nothing more and don't need to prove anything to anyone.

TLA is like a venereal disease, once you get it, it there forever... On a side note, what popping???

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next