It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: SOME PROBLEMS
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:29 am 
Major
Major

NaveedNiazi wrote:
Ferr3t wrote:
In-game counters aren't 100% accurate, it's best to make any last minute moves before the 60 second mark if you're unsure about the particular server's lag, which has nothing to do with your internet connection.

normally, what I do is, Checking World clock once with my PC Time, all worlds have different Clocks lol, like e1 have same time tick change time as I have on my PC, g1 also like it, But F2 is on like 29 minutes 20 seconds ... others are like this....

it depends on your net and PC speed also, if you have faster net and PC, you can calibrate timing once, and follow this next time for that particular world :)

Not true it is based on the tick being calculated, all the worlds are calculated in order so let's say if E1 has a ton of actions happening this tick it will be a bit slower than normal.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:46 am 
Captain
Captain

Korupt wrote:
NaveedNiazi wrote:
Ferr3t wrote:
In-game counters aren't 100% accurate, it's best to make any last minute moves before the 60 second mark if you're unsure about the particular server's lag, which has nothing to do with your internet connection.

normally, what I do is, Checking World clock once with my PC Time, all worlds have different Clocks lol, like e1 have same time tick change time as I have on my PC, g1 also like it, But F2 is on like 29 minutes 20 seconds ... others are like this....

it depends on your net and PC speed also, if you have faster net and PC, you can calibrate timing once, and follow this next time for that particular world :)

Not true it is based on the tick being calculated, all the worlds are calculated in order so let's say if E1 has a ton of actions happening this tick it will be a bit slower than normal.

but I can see e1 have too much action right now, may be more than f2, but tck is changing at right time once it bcms 00, u can do any thing 5 seconds bfr tick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:27 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
Maybe your confidence is misplaced. :lol: I would suggest watching the clock on your computer rather than the tick countdown.

Ok i will....Bt what does it mean ? :lol:

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:53 am 
Major
Major

Charlesmohapatra wrote:
Korupt wrote:
Maybe your confidence is misplaced. :lol: I would suggest watching the clock on your computer rather than the tick countdown.

If you read the other posts they say what causes it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
Charlesmohapatra wrote:
Korupt wrote:

If you read the other posts they say what causes it.

Yea...i had read somewhere probably in the CE newspaper that the server froze for 2 hrs due to intense activity....is it due to it?doess the tick sometimes slow down due to intense activity?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:02 am 
Captain
Captain

Charlesmohapatra wrote:
Yea...i had read somewhere probably in the CE newspaper that the server froze for 2 hrs due to intense activity....is it due to it?doess the tick sometimes slow down due to intense activity?

yes, KD said that, due to too many actions on a specific world, tick happens to freez a bit, but its not a big issue, just refresh server 2 to 3 times in btw tick, it will help ...

idk what happened to CE that time. I was sleeping :P may be some 1 hacked e6 (chuckle)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

NaveedNiazi wrote:
Charlesmohapatra wrote:

yes, KD said that, due to too many actions on a specific world, tick happens to freez a bit, but its not a big issue, just refresh server 2 to 3 times in btw tick, it will help ...

idk what happened to CE that time. I was sleeping :P may be some 1 hacked e6 (chuckle)

:lol: :D :mrgreen: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:26 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

apparently there's the way bd servers refresh is something like this (inaccurate): all attacks are calculated
incomings, spy attacks, and stuff like that so if e1 for some reason has a large amount of those happening that tick, lag will be different and so on

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lifenstuff wrote:
apparently there's the way bd servers refresh is something like this (inaccurate): all attacks are calculated
incomings, spy attacks, and stuff like that so if e1 for some reason has a large amount of those happening that tick, lag will be different and so on

Got it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2