It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: ICE vs. BOLD
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:15 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

SWAPAN; Please don't double post to add something you forgot to add in your last post just edit it and don't double post again.
A staff member please merge his posts.

Thank you

And yeah, you will unfortunately lose but there is a solution you know 8-)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

oops its my mistake :cry:
sone mod plz come and delete that post plz

thnx
and luks like george AuR is running away from only 60 squads(only me and my leader)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:32 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Mmm 11 pages o.o this thread looks interesting! So how's the era going? James dude you winning or did someone else gain power?

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:20 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://prntscr.com/1yal3a

We pooted all over some ICE.

whats that about "hello Africa"?

http://prntscr.com/1y95yk

eric of AuR

i will send 1 of my R5 ships to kill his army

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:50 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

georgeshelou wrote:
To be honest, yeah.
Actually, NO we will do the impossible just brace yourself a little and wait, or if you want leave the South East Front of Asia or wherever your army is and come to Africa. By the way, you and are friends are desperately fighting BabyKong without killing and obtaining any result, BabyKong must pay attention because he obviously knows that your spies are agents are everywhere on the map. 8-)
Good luck, and I almost forgot.
See you around ...

Wait, what gives you the right to trash talk? YOU HAVEN'T DONE CRAP THIS ERA. George, please shut it, seriously, I'VE KILLED YOU TWICE, not once, but TWICE. Your such a weak player lol. We killed 7 of his squads a few days ago George ;)

We'll wait everyone out, we don't have to stupidly clash. George, until you've killed as many as ICE and BOLD's main fighters have, don't trash talk. George, so far both teams have been respectful to an extent but of course you the player who isn't even fighting the war is trash talking, why don't you shut it and go kill something, this has been a fun and tiring war, unlike you George I don't play easy worlds like F3 with a brother team and a bunch of subs and play against inactive noobs. You know why? Because nobody cares about F3, there isn't real competition there. Win or lose, this era, both our teams will be remembered for this war, at least I can say I took on 2-3 teams at a time and killed a bunch of people this era. And it's funny, The only motive I have is to kill units, I'm not trying to play for a high personal rank, sure at the end a top 10 spot would sound nice but for now I've got to fight, and I'm going to keep losing units in war so for now I'll think I'll just keep fighting. It's funny how TBA came to suicide again. If ICE had played 1 on 1 our armies would be a lot bigger but I guess ICE can't win a fair fight. Our force has been reduced by 25-30% but we're still holding for now.

Fixed Artic foxx BR

Completely retired now.

Last edited by massgenocide on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:03 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

George I don't like what you said bro :( you are never not nice to me don't ruin the streak :cry:

RFW, AIDS, HINI, TLA, SOW, DMA, M, GOO, ROFl, BOLD, SoLD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:13 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Oh my gosh one armie and all of BOLD comes to talk not like its that hard to rebuild with all the res ops we taking from you. Last I checked Im winning and your loosing. How many res ops yall lost now? Like 10? You didnt have nearly as much as me since I have every res op in the americas. Now your 10 down? lol.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:19 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Anima, shut up and "Kol ayré ya ibn l charmouta ya louté" :D I wasn't trash talking and by the way "Who the hell talked about Fantasy 3, I mean seriously, who even mentioned Fantasy 3 ? Did I say something wrong, DID I RUN OVER YOUR (I won't mention it, don't want to get BANNED!!!) so you started to run your mouth and trash talk ?
Bugs, no offense.
Chris, just bring it and don't double post again, just edit your last post if you want to add something. And major mistake ATRIC FOX :cry: Congrats Deimos (kyl) :cry:
A staff member edit or delete his post please
And James, do whatever you want, do whatever you like, do it wherever you want, do it whenever you need.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:03 pm 
Captain
Captain

Strategically ICE has won in every way this round. Tactics wise its about even maybe BOLD has a slight advantage here by looking at the sheer numbers

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:10 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

georgeshelou wrote:
And James, do whatever you want, do whatever you like, do it wherever you want, do it whenever you need.

Replace James with any girl you know and your life will be 10x better... maybe.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next