It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: its all about the numbers and money
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:41 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

that is probly true since im stuck fighting a very small select few players at my level and i cant move around and fight with a variety

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:30 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Slinkybd wrote:
Even if you get someone to agree with this nonsense what do you expect to get from it? Topics as such should be locked or deleted.

That and subsequent posts from yourself where rude and confrontational, you are entitled to your opinion but so is Cliff and if Cliff feels the way he does in original post, who are you to say what he post's or doesn't, if that where to happen surely it could classed as censorship
In MY opinion its post's like your own that should be 'locked or deleted'
this will be the only post I type on the subject as to post anymore would be time better spent...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:51 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

dude you obviously dont know what you are talking about putting the blame on the players. you cannot blame people for fighting at lower levels because they are unable to compete at higher levels

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

like it or not, cliff and lilconquer both have right, i m in this game for far then most us you, and i see how it evolves, but now, it involved....is ALL ABOUT LUCK ON LEGENDARY WEAPONS....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:43 pm 
Captain
Captain

metalmiky wrote:
Slinkybd wrote:
Even if you get someone to agree with this nonsense what do you expect to get from it? Topics as such should be locked or deleted.

That and subsequent posts from yourself where rude and confrontational, you are entitled to your opinion but so is Cliff and if Cliff feels the way he does in original post, who are you to say what he post's or doesn't, if that where to happen surely it could classed as censorship
In MY opinion its post's like your own that should be 'locked or deleted'
this will be the only post I type on the subject as to post anymore would be time better spent...

Well it was provocative enough to get you who appears to have a much more mature attitude to input your two sense into it. Which I think makes your point less valid and ultimately just puts you at our level. Either way whether or not he is entitled to his opinion is irrelevant. If you had honestly looked through all of my posts you would know that what you are saying makes you look rather silly.

MechDonalds wrote:
TE is right. Games is about having most powerful items (which dont need to be legendary but high level) for the lowest level. Did abusing this myself until i reached level 15 and game wouldnt let me fight with my level 7 (!) built anymore.
Same do many lvl 30 players fighting only battles at lvl 22 with high-end-upgraded items, a player who intends to proceed in the game and level up (as a normal player usually trys to) could never have (at this item level).

Problem isn´t the game (admittedly i just started playing) but, as always, the poor players in it who keep abusing possibilitys to gain an, in fact, unfair advantage towards their opponents. Could say item levels given by fusion core arent balanced well to the matchmaking, could say there are just to many cowards not having the balls to compete in a balanced duell (like matchmaking lvl 30 is i guess and hope).

Finally the thing that made me write this post: (let me choose a language i can be sure you´ll understand)

Slinkybd. Name and shame, hell yeah. No comment required - your posts are self-explaining.

Well that´s the whole story - goodbye.

Edited for language, keep it clean.

While a game is meant to have these sorts of goals, I do believe right now it is too difficult to achieve them but in the old client they were simply handed out. So I'm not against this current plan at all since I'd rather have things be difficult than receive free handouts.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:06 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

MechDonalds wrote:
lilconquer wrote:
dude you obviously dont know what you are talking about putting the blame on the players. you cannot blame people for fighting at lower levels because they are unable to compete at higher levels

So you agree with my point or how can i understand this? Do you mean they are just too bad or do you mean they dont got those high-upgraded-legendary items yet for lvl 30, giving them the advantage to just blow away their enemys, as they became used to do while farming lower levels.

Both DOES confirm my point, little padavan.

So the more interesting thing (and much harder to think about) than blaming devs as usual would be to ask yourself:

"Couldn´t it be fun to fight someone who´s built might be coequal to mine or even superior? Wouldn´t that be a glorious victory to beat someone with better items?"

HELL YEAH

One more thing: As i know the difference between a comepetetive gamer and some "pubhero" from some other games, i believe to know both different motivations to play.

Which brings me to the point to assure you THEY GOT BY FAR ENOUGH ITEMS TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE OF HIGHER LEVELS BUT CLAIM EVERY MATCH TO BE A SAVE, MORTIFYING WIN!

Sry guys, if you belive this is what gaming should be about i can´t help you. Then keep blaming the devs but ask yourself why you play a game that logically cant be designed for that aim. Play minesweeper (wait, there you can loose aswell). I got it, play chess vs someone mentally disabled (i know those guys will be happy about just to play with you, you should be able to win every match. Alright?

tl;dr READ

Cheers

im talking about not having the correct gear to fight at level 30. you are new to the game so you may not know but a lot of the level 30 players didnt have gear for certian levels because everything got completely changed. like in the old system i fought at lvl 22 28 33 39 and 46 and if i tried fighting at lvl 30 with the gear that i have then i would be childs play. A challenge is 1 thing but facing people that will eat you alive is another

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2