It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: ICE vs. BOLD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:04 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Our sub helped us out a bunch we really owe em. They evened out our losses. Thanks guys :3

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:29 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Yes our sub is no joke, Chrismck has killed a few of ICE armies so far. He is a great asset to BOLD and the RoFL family. This 500+ units was early this morning. I was watching it from the situation room :/

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:39 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

TBA randomly backstabbed us, joined ICE's and attacked us with 70-80 squads, they continue to trashtalk us although we slaughtered them. They did take out 600 of our armour though And we didn't have much to begin with. We were outnumbered by 45 squads, and ICE killed 20 more than they lost but with Smoking bad's army loss it's even again

Forgot to post the battle with TBA, their build is horrible and they call us noobs, not hiding losses since these units are gone.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

massgenocide wrote:
TBA randomly backstabbed us, joined ICE's and attacked us with 70-80 squads, they continue to trashtalk us although we slaughtered them. They did take out 600 of our armour though And we didn't have much to begin with. We were outnumbered by 45 squads, and ICE killed 20 more than they lost but with Smoking bad's army loss it's even again

Forgot to post the battle with TBA, their build is horrible and they call us noobs, not hiding losses since these units are gone.

Massgenocide - you change your avatar often

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

winning doesnt much to me slinky at all. Ive won more than enough eras in the OC. Only reason I still play BD is for fun wars like this. Winning doesnt mean much to me tbh. just to have fun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:03 pm 
Captain
Captain

sparta23 wrote:
winning doesnt much to me slinky at all. Ive won more than enough eras in the OC. Only reason I still play BD is for fun wars like this. Winning doesnt mean much to me tbh. just to have fun

Ive seen too many good players mess up with that type of mentality that have sure wins against players worse than them. Though I think you guys definitely are better at warring than BOLD. Though I cant really vogue personally for most of the members in there main I will say they have better helpers than ICE does atm :(

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:01 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

massgenocide wrote:

Randomly backstabbed? One thing that I Honor myself on is sticking to my word. We made a 300 tick NAP with your alliance with the agreement we would see where it goes after that. I honored the NAP I gave you guys so for you to say we backstabbed in my opinion is a LIE. A big bold faced one. I did not enter the war until our NAP was done and I BC that I would not be renewing the NAP before any attacks happened. Unlike BOLD and Boss that had done some attacks and said they were mistakes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:03 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Nice, excellent battle reports

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:01 am 
Captain
Captain

georgeshelou wrote:
Nice, excellent battle reports

Nothing new has been added in days :lol:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:34 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I reckon in next few days one of the alliances in the top 5 will make the crushing move deciding era

RFW, AIDS, HINI, TLA, SOW, DMA, M, GOO, ROFl, BOLD, SoLD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next