It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Re: where did the strong mechs go???
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

I wouldn't put Mike at the top. I've even beaten mike. He got his record, well a fair share of it from playing at higher levels with friends that he would always beat before many people were near those levels. Basically he farmed *-* the rest are all good but I don't agree with the orders or reasons why.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:48 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

cliffff wrote:
can you please explain it better to me why Mike5Mike should not be number #1, no disrespect , but i saw months ago with my own eyes on the ranking list ranked #1 and his replays that he won epic , lucky battles but high 100+ streaks doesn't lie to me and his record 6000+ wins and between 300-400 losses looked pretty good man. so please explain why, and you're not the only one who has ever said that but i ask my self why are all of you against him.
i mean he lost to of course thats because nobody is perfect , i know know ANDY1912 is tough saw his fights replays and record but even i have won him 4 times all ready with my present account at level 20 in the old system and if im not mistaking at level 20 seriuosly looks like even he is farming on the weak ones . for lilconquer i don't know that *CENSORED* never saw his replays , even i won him lucifer class but hes complaing that i used kits ,yeah ya ya whatever.

can you even tell me why people think im weak i won 2823 times , lost 166 less than 2 months highest streak was 168 . come on i have won stronger wons like AJstyyles2. i have 5 older accounts from when first started 8 months ago lost a lot back then then im not a beginner or an newbie . just tell me why you think im weak. please don't say because i use kits.
i know for a fact that others are hacking this webbrowser game with cheat engine software on google shows it then your gameplay start lagging and the game eventually gets stuck and foced to quiet.

you never really beat me, when you pulled kits out i just quit the match

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:51 am 
Captain
Captain

I will simply repeat myself. Mike5Mike farmed a lot of his win streaks at a higher level due to the lack of player base. From time to time he had a better build before people had money at higher levels and pivot levels. Though strategically there are better players than him. If I was going to include him among the best players in SM I wouldnt have him in top 10.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:57 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Eh, what not call this the best list around. ;)

Anyways, I only know half the players on that list. And some of them on that list ( that I do know) have given me a hard time while others have not.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Mike had many accounts, i ve beaten him many times, he is a weak player, he is good just on farming with another accounts. Mike had a win streak of over 300, but that doesent show his skill. also, Ravens, i personally saw some ago his replays, and he also used some account to get his streak higher. Deflowerer , for example, i dont think is playing anymore, but yea, he is VERY GOOD....you forgot Niko1313 and Forge78 .....also, i had some winstreaks over 110, but they crashed because of the connections failure and the clockstopers

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next