It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: 'No One Weak Must enter "
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:15 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Pfft only 69000 for item boxes :lol: Always get a kit or two in there. If he's that desperate to keep his K/D going, just bash single player till he gets the kits he needs.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Please watch the language here in this thread. There is no reason to start flaming like that or I will just lock it

.... Ilona has spoken :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:34 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

So your lucifer build that you use to use. Explain to me in detail why it was so sucessful? It had the rpg, and blaster as top weapons. Red lookout, snow white and paladins sword as side weapons. Your resistance kits were all set to 13. It was the most common build at level 23, but can you explain to me why it was so popular? If not i'm just going to assume you copied the build with no second thought as to why it was so good. That takes no skill at all.

I knew the build and obviously used it. I felt like I cheated the game though coz I did just copy it from others, so I looked in to the figures for it and even went to build counters for it (which obviously couldn't beat the kits on this build. Just wondering if you actually knew why) xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:10 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

no i couldnt beat you if i used kits, reason i used a multi resistance modual so your resistances would be a lot higher after all kits were used and eventually i'd lose because all you would do is hide behind that resistance. reason i dont do that IT'S BORING AF. sall im saying is dont consider yourself a skilled well versed player when all you do is use kits to win and unable to win without them

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

cliffff wrote:
starwa7s wrote:
So your lucifer build that you use to use. Explain to me in detail why it was so sucessful? It had the rpg, and blaster as top weapons. Red lookout, snow white and paladins sword as side weapons. Your resistance kits were all set to 13. It was the most common build at level 23, but can you explain to me why it was so popular? If not i'm just going to assume you copied the build with no second thought as to why it was so good. That takes no skill at all.

*CENSORED* please there is where you are wrong
details here goes: (rpg) yep , (blaster) yep , (red lookout) wrong the blue lookout , (snow white) big fat noop the red fiering arms , (paladins sword ) correct that was the most importent one. resistance kits yellow 16 , blue 13 , red 13 . no not the most common build at 23 , but 24 .

why so popular :
the build lv23 lucifer build is pretty perfect but when i met AJ and Marvilla for the first time it was the same build u all used lv23 . then i fought them and we hate losing so we went over the limit to lv24 as written above . so me (LikeAboss , Marvilla and AJstyyles2 ) were the first one who used that build and what can i say we were supreme with the streaks . thats how i reached a streak of 168 get it .

advantaged:
lv23; resistance kit yellow was 13 , snow white hits 42-50 , when flashing red kit goes max 27 , red lookout (was a big disadvantage because as Lilconquer this build fills your heat)
lv24 :resistance kit yellow was 16 , red fiering arms hits 43-51 , when flashing red kit goes max 31 , blue lookout (was a big advantage cuz it used energy instaed of heat and plus drains the enemys energy much more)

what do you call that .......................answer asap . a thank u sir,

It's all cool that you can call out stats. But the reason it worked so well because it was the highest damage output across all ranges, while you still upheld the highest defence possible.

When it comes to kits with a lucifier it was pointless trying to deplete an energy shield. It was possible without kits, since the jim beam, a teleport and a hit with the blue blood spiller would take care of a shield. However once kits came in to place the damage was reduced enough from all these attacks enough not to eat through the shield and the lucifer regenerated it's energy so quickly it was impossible to get it all the way down to 0. With the energy depleting build you had to go with the multi resistance modules so you could equip an extra energy module to your build for it to work. That meant the defence of this mech was no way near as high as the 13/13/13 (or in your case 16/13/13) build. This build only worked because of the extra hits you got while the enemies shield was down. Other than that there was no other counter to an all damage, high resistance lucifer. Because you couldn't get through your shield, all you had to do was equip the weapons with the highest damage output possible (to cover as many possible ranges), regardless to the effects of the weapons. Then with experience all you had to learn was the order you need to use your weapons to get the edge over an opponent.

If you're so clever though I'm sure you could master a new build ;) You seem fairly confident you were one of the few who came up with the master lucifer build, so prove your worth again ;D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next