It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!! All my levels... My hard work... GONE!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:30 pm 
Private
Private

Guys; Whose idea was it to 'nerf' all the upper levels down to level 30? I and all those Supermechs players who invested the time (and sometimes MONEY) to work our way up the levels and to obtain the better weapons and equipment feel CHEATED. All that work and investment and now my 'Dismantler' sword has no knockback, my weapons don't pack nearly the same punch and I am just generally VERY unhappy with the new arrangement.

My humble request: Tell those who wanted 'access' to the upper levels to put in the time an effort required, or forget it. Don't punish the guys who spent the time and money to get to upper levels by dragging them back below level 30. That just is not fair.

Post subject: Re: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!! All my levels... My hard work... GONE!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

One this is a beta. Expect change :P

Two, you should look at it in a good way. You probably have a quite a few legendary items. The players that hadn't reached your ranking before probably didn't have enough money to buy the more expensive weapons back then and now with this patch they have a 1% chance of getting one from the items box.

On top of all this the level 30 now is as hard to get to as level 50 previously. So you still got to some what work to get to level 30 now.

Btw switch the "dismantler" with the "100 sword" (they yellow version) and that will now do knock back.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]