It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2091 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188 ... 210  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:08 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:56 pm
Posts: 1
Name: DTZeratul
Language Preferred: English
Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
Contact Details: Skype username - Footfire10
Experience: about 1 day, did tutorial
Current Worlds Playing: Mars 2
Current in-game name used: Zeratul


Top
 

 Post subject: NEWBIE HELP
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:29 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:32 am
Posts: 1
Name: xXNBRXx
Language preferred (Optional): english
Timezone (Optional):Australia Eastern Standerd
Contact Details:Skype username JonahMulroney
Experience (Optional):0 experience
Extra Info (Optional):
Preferred Mentor (Optional):anyone thats willing to help
Current world playing:Fantasy 2
Current in-game name used: NBR


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:14 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3358
Gender: male
DTZeratul wrote:
Name: DTZeratul
Language Preferred: English
Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
Contact Details: Skype username - Footfire10
Experience: about 1 day, did tutorial
Current Worlds Playing: Mars 2
Current in-game name used: Zeratul


xXNBRXx wrote:
Name: xXNBRXx
Language preferred (Optional): english
Timezone (Optional):Australia Eastern Standerd
Contact Details:Skype username JonahMulroney
Experience (Optional):0 experience
Extra Info (Optional):
Preferred Mentor (Optional):anyone thats willing to help
Current world playing:Fantasy 2
Current in-game name used: NBR

Assigned to Vru.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:45 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:04 pm
Posts: 4
In game name (IGN)/Forum Name: Feg, RBL Soldier, Korovan (Forum: Korovan)
Age: 14 1/2
Experience: 2 years on BD, well known with tactics / units play on BD & BG.
Timezone (in GMT): -5 GMT
Language(s) you could mentor in: English (Can use translator for others)
Contact Details: Skype: JGreatIshOG, Email: Blahblah622@gmail.com Or by in game: G1, G2, G3, E1.
Extra Info: Can mentor at any time unless I am either busy on PS3, or I am passed out lol :I


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:33 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:11 am
Posts: 1
Name: Alex
Language Preferred: English
Timezone: GMT +1
Contact Details: Skype username - Alexwhitehead86
Experience: about 3 days, did tutorial, read a few guides but still need help with a few issues.
Current Worlds Playing: F1 but only as a warm up before I play a server more seriously ( it's to slow paced for me)
Current in-game name used: Malcus

Any help would be great and I can't wait to start working with some one.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:06 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3358
Gender: male
Maudes86 wrote:
Name: Alex
Language Preferred: English
Timezone: GMT +1
Contact Details: Skype username - Alexwhitehead86
Experience: about 3 days, did tutorial, read a few guides but still need help with a few issues.
Current Worlds Playing: F1 but only as a warm up before I play a server more seriously ( it's to slow paced for me)
Current in-game name used: Malcus

Any help would be great and I can't wait to start working with some one.


Assigned to Rania.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:34 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:56 pm
Posts: 1
Gender: male
Name: Bob
Language preferred: English
Timezone: GMT+8
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): skype/YM id: azman_78
Experience (Optional): Just started about 4 days ago
Extra Info (Optional): being conquered and outpost captured 3 times
Current worlds playing: Earth 2
Current in game name(s) used: Bobot


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:34 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:12 am
Posts: 1
Location: Jakarta
Gender: male
Name:Sebastian
Language preferred:English
Timezone:+7
Contact Details: sebastianramli@rocketmail.com or sebastianramli77@gmail.com
Experience:About 4 days
Extra Info:Im always active except when I go to a vacation
Current worlds playing:Mars 3
Current in game name(s) used:Bas77


Last edited by Bas77 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:25 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:05 pm
Posts: 3
Name: Cheet
Language preferred: English
Timezone: Middle Eastern
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): Lost Cause
Experience (Optional): Some knowledge
Extra Info (Optional):
Current worlds playing: Fantansy 5
Current in game name(s) used: Lost Cause


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:59 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:56 am
Posts: 1
Alexanderkitty wrote:
Your assigned mentor is Random. Please message him ;).

If you have any questions, complaints, or seek for another mentor, feel free to post here or PM.


I'm not really good at this game and I need some assistance in how to play and get to conquer other colonies first before they get to conquer me..Thanks..bonju
;)


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2091 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188 ... 210  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl