It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: unfair distribution of army on relics
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:51 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

thanks ilona

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:29 am 
Captain
Captain

Korupt wrote:
NaveedNiazi wrote:
to check, anti-Type... its ok to rely on Scan... most of time people don't have time to send a spam first and wait for others so they snip them... in simple attack, yes, spam is perfect option

Scans are inaccurate, spams are completely accurate. Also 100 metal is nothing compared to 20E.

but what if your enemy get relic because you sent a spam only at that tick?

attack next tick and kill enemy's weaker forces :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

That even happened to me a lot of times. So, I decided to make vecs or mechs, specially in solo worlds. That happens to me most of the time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:00 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Why not wake all the alliance up and send a mass attack to the relic you want to capture for example, it's a excellent idea, this would definitely reduce the losses and the alliance will be able to share casualties and build up their armor fast though.
Although if you are on a solo world, the best build there is Vehicles because I have rarely to never seen anti vehicles units on a relic except some infantries anti vehicles. (Look at the arrow in the image below)
And yes, a spam is obviously a very good idea if you are playing on solo world, of course ... haha.
Unless if you have a huge army and a good ratio/chassis, you will be able to solo a relic and it should do the trick.
By the way, if I were you guys, I would shut the hell up because this will let the admins think twice of what to put on a relic because we already have some information of the build they are actually using to defend a relic.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

georgeshelou wrote:
Why not wake all the alliance up and send a mass attack to the relic you want to capture for example, it's a excellent idea, this would definitely reduce the losses and the alliance will be able to share casualties and build up their armor fast though.
Although if you are on a solo world, the best build there is Vehicles because I have rarely to never seen anti vehicles units on a relic except some infantries anti vehicles. (Look at the arrow in the image below)
And yes, a spam is obviously a very good idea if you are playing on solo world, of course ... haha.
Unless if you have a huge army and a good ratio/chassis, you will be able to solo a relic and it should do the trick.
By the way, if I were you guys, I would shut the hell up because this will let the admins think twice of what to put on a relic because we already have some information of the build they are actually using to defend a relic.

I love the first 2 ideas, but I am against your 3 idea. I think admins should think twice before putting something on a relic, which will give justice to all the players.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:33 pm 
Major
Major

@George, there is a threshold where you will no longer save units from dying. As long as you one round a relic that is the best you can do, if you send more than you need you can leave yourself vulnerable to attack from another alliance since your entire army is now tied up. Also it is a massive waste on the ever important energy. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:41 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Korupt wrote:
@George, there is a threshold where you will no longer save units from dying. As long as you one round a relic that is the best you can do, if you send more than you need you can leave yourself vulnerable to attack from another alliance since your entire army is now tied up. Also it is a massive waste on the ever important energy. :lol:

words of wisdom..

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Yep, almost every relic I've seen has less anti veh than anything.. except for the time Seth decided to be mean and have Range 27 Super Units :(

FPM Coming Out
FPM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:42 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Nope, i prepare myself and save resources Korupt.
Our hive is 100 % under control...

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2