It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2093 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187 ... 210  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:22 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:28 pm
Posts: 1
Name: brookside
Language preferred: english
Timezone: eastern time zone i think?
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):
username: brookside-
display name: Prince Charming
Experience (Optional): little to none.
Extra Info (Optional):
Current worlds playing: fantasy
Current in game name(s) used: brookside


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:25 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3358
Gender: male
infinity1996 wrote:
name:sanss
language preferred:english
timezone:IST or GMT+5
contact details:saniapal19@gmail.com
experience:started in september

Assigned to Vruago.

brookside wrote:
Name: brookside
Language preferred: english
Timezone: eastern time zone i think?
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):
username: brookside-
display name: Prince Charming
Experience (Optional): little to none.
Extra Info (Optional):
Current worlds playing: fantasy
Current in game name(s) used: brookside


Assigned to Kenny.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:36 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:24 pm
Posts: 2
Name: Mack Donard
TimeZone:GMT +8
Language: English
Skype. raph.battledawn
Worlds playing: Earth 3
Name: New And Lost

I have no exp and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:59 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3358
Gender: male
mackdoodle12 wrote:
Name: Mack Donard
TimeZone:GMT +8
Language: English
Skype. raph.battledawn
Worlds playing: Earth 3
Name: New And Lost

I have no exp and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Assigned to Vruago.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:44 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:24 pm
Posts: 2
Korupt wrote:
mackdoodle12 wrote:
Name: Mack Donard
TimeZone:GMT +8
Language: English
Skype. raph.battledawn
Worlds playing: Earth 3
Name: New And Lost

I have no exp and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Assigned to Vruago.


ok what happens now?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:35 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
mackdoodle12 wrote:
Korupt wrote:
mackdoodle12 wrote:
Name: Mack Donard
TimeZone:GMT +8
Language: English
Skype. raph.battledawn
Worlds playing: Earth 3
Name: New And Lost

I have no exp and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Assigned to Vruago.


ok what happens now?


Vru will contact you via Skype or forums or In game :)

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno

Retired.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:50 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 12:04 am
Posts: 277
Name:ALEXANDER THE GREAT
Language preffered:English
Timezone:Gmt+5:30
Skype:charles.mohapatra
Expereince:4-5 yrs
Extra info:i want to learn to get a gud start in E5 and some strategy if possible plz teach me.
Current Worlds:M2(not serious)
IGN:VERY ACTIVE,ALEXANDER THE GREAT

_________________
Image
Image

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:26 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 725
I replied your post in http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=171&t=26700

Apollo will refer you to a more experience player in Solo worlds :)

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:31 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 12:04 am
Posts: 277
NaveedNiazi wrote:
I replied your post in http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=171&t=26700

Apollo will refer you to a more experience player in Solo worlds :)
k thnxs pro guy :lol:

_________________
Image
Image

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:56 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 8:51 am
Posts: 8
Gender: male
Name: Luke
Language preferred:English
Timezone: GMT+2
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):Skype - arty1329
Experience (Optional): 2 years
Extra Info (Optional): I would like to learn how to solo play since im not that social.
Current worlds playing: E5
Current in game name(s) used: Arty23 , Arty & Noob


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2093 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187 ... 210  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl