It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: supporting account problems
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

this isnt really a bug, but it is deffinately a problem that needs 2 be fixed. recently on F2 a player was giving reds to the allance. he gave 5000 instead of the 500 he meant to give to a non-supporting member. that non-supporting member has no way to give them back. i dont think this should be like this, you should be able to give out reds if you are not a supporting member, as its causing quite a problem within my allance. admins please look into this, thank you

Post subject: Re: supporting account problems
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:33 am 
Private
Private

Thanks for letting us know about this issue pk. I have forwarded this thread to Admin Joe and he will take a look at it when he gets around.

-Apollo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Its not a bug and doesn't need to be solved.

Like in all free to play games, have those who support the game with money more or less advantages. Here at BD, they don't have that many but the possibility to send tokens is one of them.

I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do about it. The one who got the tokens could buy the smallest package for less than $3 and become a supporter himself in order to send it back.

As always, you should check twice before you send something. No matter if its tokens or any other transaction you want to do.
Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:07 pm 
Private
Private

If I may make a suggestion, the person who bought the tokens originally could transfer a small amount of money into the person who received the tokens' paypal, and have that person buy the smallest available package, making him able to send all the tokens back to the original purchaser. I know it's a very roundabout way of doing it, but it could work.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]