It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: surveys: the correct oppinion
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:25 pm 
Major
Major

so I thought I'd try one of those surveys first of all I was almost instantly excluded from the first 3 I tried because I had the wrong job and then I found this one about movies and after like 20 tedious questions I was nearly at the last question when suddenly my oppinion was deemed unworthy after having answered that I preferred 'Dispicable me''s animation to 'Ratatouille' and I wasted so much time so since it really doesn't make a difference to bd either way can I please get the answers it wants to hear or can it be changed so that you get tokens when you are kicked out for atleast trying

free tokens!

-Baz

Post subject: Re: surveys: the correct oppinion
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I've found you get 1/3 of the tokens from the surveys you actually try :) I don't mind it I've managed to get a couple hundred here and there, now I'm running low on surveys that actually work it's getting harder :P

It's come up before though and the rewards aren't sorted by battledawn themselves. if you have problems with rewards you have to email the company that do the surveys (peanut labs).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:31 pm 
Major
Major

what are the answers you gave? I think telling it you're a kid pisses it off and telling it you don't have one of the jobs it asks you about that's as far as I've gotten

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Most surveys don't let you pass till you give the information they want (like do you want a loan... saying no won't let you pass). But even then once you reach the end most surveys say go here for the reward, and you go to a place and it makes you enter even more details in. The surveys I find that work are ones that don't direct you to another page where you have to enter more information in to win the reward of the survey... but most surveys seem to do that :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]