It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: what the heck !!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:01 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

can it be done by hackers? Who must have made some kind of software to use this glitch.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:13 am 
Major
Major

raxcave wrote:
can it be done by hackers? Who must have made some kind of software to use this glitch.

No it is not a hack.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:52 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
raxcave wrote:

No it is not a hack.

Good to hear that, hope there glitch can be solved soon.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:03 am 
Captain
Captain

TheSingular wrote:
Don't forget to make the video "unlisted", so only the people with the link can see it.

ok Dou......... oops Singular :) thanks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:11 pm 
Major
Major

JadeGargoylle wrote:
You want some proof?

Go take a look at the last 40 or so replays for saravanandeepak. After I fell victim to the clock stop exploit used by them for a victory, I reviewed their last 40 or so fights. It didn't take long since most of the fights only last 3-5 rounds because their opponent seems to quit on them 39 out of the last 40 fights. Oh, and ya, they happen to be ranked 3rd in the weekly standings...

They also seem to be able to use 4 actions in a turn...

This bug has been around for a while now, is it really that difficult to patch?

I'd say yes it is because it is one of the top priorities if not the top priority and they have been unable to fix it yet. I think some of the issue may be in the fact it could actually be done on accident. Again I will restate this though, send any proof you have to admins in a private message. Posting it on the forums is less likely to receive attention from them because they have all their other duties to attend to and a post could simply be buried. However sending them a private message will get their attention right away as it is a direct message that cannot be buried.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
JadeGargoylle wrote:
You want some proof?

Go take a look at the last 40 or so replays for saravanandeepak. After I fell victim to the clock stop exploit used by them for a victory, I reviewed their last 40 or so fights. It didn't take long since most of the fights only last 3-5 rounds because their opponent seems to quit on them 39 out of the last 40 fights. Oh, and ya, they happen to be ranked 3rd in the weekly standings...

They also seem to be able to use 4 actions in a turn...

This bug has been around for a while now, is it really that difficult to patch?

Because this bug makes your opponent freeze, making them miss their turns. and after it happens, one side gets 4 actions and the other side gets kicked. reason?
missing two full turns in a row because of time results in a quitting by default. so it happens for player 1 as:
player 1 does it.
player 2 misses his turn.
player 1 plays.
player 2 misses his turn again and quits by default.
but for player two instead:
player 1 misses an action or the whole turn while timer reaches zero.
the timer stays at zero, flashing when his turn actually ends(yeah, while the other one knows and sees the timer corractly, the only clue the player 2 has is that timer, but still he can't do anything as the actions are disabled the whole time)
when he misses his second turn without knowing(the timer starts flashing a second time, and the turn ends right at the time the timer stops flashing), he gets kicked. no quitting message appears, main menu opens.
he needs to refresh to see the loss in his replays.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:04 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

come on guys am i the only one that codes here? XD its not too overly difficult to patch, and all that is from reading about it, go in the game mechanics and allow each mech the max equipment visible to somewhere in the 100s, and if that doesnt work its a timer thing, so some tweaks in the coding of the timer would be wrong, making it a tad harder to fix, takes maybe 5-6 hours of searching to find it XD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:12 am 
Captain
Captain

I think TheSingular explained all. Locking it .

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2