It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Tribune : August 10th 2013
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:55 am 
Captain
Captain

NoobinProudly wrote:
So now there is Bitterness in truth?

I believe b4 writing a story like that, one should search for all incidents and things involved and then write in precisely :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:54 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Oh man have I had that same "six sense" feeling so many times lately. I was offline from earth3 for about 300 ticks. Felt the need to log on. Hadn't been conquered yet but an attack was coming and quickly was able to retaliate haha.

Most Crystals: 391 Most Power:401 (DG-Mars1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:14 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

cman1096 wrote:
Oh man have I had that same "six sense" feeling so many times lately. I was offline from earth3 for about 300 ticks. Felt the need to log on. Hadn't been conquered yet but an attack was coming and quickly was able to retaliate haha.

300 tick. Hey man what were you doing. Leaving game like that. I cold have have killed you. If i knew it before damn.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:31 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

raxcave wrote:
cman1096 wrote:

300 tick. Hey man what were you doing. Leaving game like that. I cold have have killed you. If i knew it before damn.

Haha I joined both mars1 and earth3 at the same time and tried in both but when i was able to succeed much more on mars1 I sorta forgot about earth3. So you most definitely could have destroyed me :lol:

Most Crystals: 391 Most Power:401 (DG-Mars1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:57 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Speaking as a QC and FrEe member, there is a couple things that have been left out.

FrEe

We started the era as a watching alliance, not taking the era very seriously. Around tick 500, we began to get a lot more serious, since relics came out. We took 4 of them rather quickly, and entered the war before PLO quit, before that we had a war with SL, who joined TK's side after we began to fall from inactivity, as the limit was 72 ticks, our strongest member quit and our leader was on vacation for four weeks.

QC

We started the era as a strong alliance, good inactivity limit and boosters. Around tick 100, we invited Banana Stand, the person who would ultimately our downfall. At tick 168, we back-stabbed the V family alliance, which is when our second problem started, as our leader happened to be offline, one of our members convinced us to vote him leader. After the matter with V had been settled, we agreed that we would have to take a side in the BoS vs. G war, we decided to take the BoS side. At tick 200, we attacked the current first place alliance, GG. They had to fight on both sides, and quickly retreated to an emergency hive, we quickly gained all of the territory that previously belonged to GG, splitting it with BoS. After this, we proceeded to get back to work killing V and warring with SHRK. At tick 542, we went to war with BoS, who had taken a relic in our area, we attacked the relic and pushed the coalition back to about halfway to their hive, we then proceeded to hit a road bump, not being able to advance. We tried repeatedly to advance, but we were only spammed so they got our army. In the end, we tried to use a strategy and ultimately failed at 694, causing 8 of the members of QC to die off because of our earlier bout with TLA, causing 2 members to lose their entire army, making us lose the battle, along with one person using only one armor and damage. After this, SHRK quickly advanced on us and took everything, each of us went our separate ways and finished out the era, ending with a SHRK win, TLA killing AAT and BoS going down in a blaze of glory.

Please private message with any questions, I will do my best to answer all questions that are asked in detail to my memory. If I forgot something, please let me know as well.

Happy Hunting! :D

- LightIce Axis/Neon XD001.

For the Alliance!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:22 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

needs more comics but loved it :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:33 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i like it its really nice :) :)

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:43 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Wow, good work guys. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:51 am 
Private
Private

C@@L :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2