It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: schoolyard era
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:11 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Sooooo i see 3 teams playing well and where's the rest?

Post subject: Re: schoolyard era
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Inactive alliances suck ^_^

Also alliances didn't seem to understand the areas they were allocated... Either that or it was made unfair. Lamp are on bottom right and somehow the middle?
BME I'm guessing were given the top right yet they seem to have placed more than halfway down more to the bottom right. Again KILT I'm guessing were top left, but they seem to have placed below their boundary giving them a huge advantage over other alliances when it comes to mines.

Just seems a little bit of a mess up, however I'm glad to see 3 alliances seem to have it fair, so it will be a fun era to watch them 3 battle it out. For the one that dropped out and the other 2 that were seriously unfairly placed... poor guys, maybe next time ^_^

Spoiler:

If you look above. The color of the boundaries that should have been set are those for the alliance that have placed. Those black boundaries are those set for those that don't seem to have placed. Yet if you look at those colored boundaries, every alliance has pushed beyond their place for an unfair advantage. Maybe I missed something, but right now I see 3 alliance whoring territory to put the other 2 alliances out of the game right from tick 1... and it seems to have worked.

Last edited by Andy on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:28 pm 
Captain
Captain

Yeah this ended up being really bad. A lot of Kittys team dropped last second. So we had 5 people place. 2 even boosted before knowing including kitty herself.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:49 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

starwa7s wrote:
Inactive alliances suck ^_^

Also alliances didn't seem to understand the areas they were allocated... Either that or it was made unfair. Lamp are on bottom right and somehow the middle?
BME I'm guessing were given the top right yet they seem to have placed more than halfway down more to the bottom right. Again KILT I'm guessing were top left, but they seem to have placed below their boundary giving them a huge advantage over other alliances when it comes to mines.

Just seems a little bit of a mess up, however I'm glad to see 3 alliances seem to have it fair, so it will be a fun era to watch them 3 battle it out. For the one that dropped out and the other 2 that were seriously unfairly placed... poor guys, maybe next time ^_^

Spoiler:

If you look above. The color of the boundaries that should have been set are those for the alliance that have placed. Those black boundaries are those set for those that don't seem to have placed. Yet if you look at those colored boundaries, every alliance has pushed beyond their place for an unfair advantage. Maybe I missed something, but right now I see 3 alliance whoring territory to put the other 2 alliances out of the game right from tick 1... and it seems to have worked.

we were given the bottom right continent, however the location where we place on the given continent is free to choose.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

So aister... why do you have two players in the middle?

And those on the left and right who get those upper continents have a clear advantage, as they clearly hold more ground and mines/mills... So why haven't they been docked some of their land. The plan I saw for it had some of their land docked for the poor guys on the bottom who are given less land, yet when it's come to the era it was totally ignored.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:54 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

starwa7s wrote:

those are replacements for the guys who couldn't play, since they haven't placed the colony yet, it's still in the rule.

they will soon relocate to the continent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:56 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

aister wrote:
starwa7s wrote:

those are replacements for the guys who couldn't play, since they haven't placed the colony yet, it's still in the rule.

Yet they are okay to take the land in the middle? Why not just drop a few players from match up, have "randomers" place where they feel like, take the land around them and then relocate? Seems totally fine to me, with the rules you've set... Not that they're putting other alliances at a disadvantage.

Also what happened to no subs? did you break that rule too?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:04 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

starwa7s wrote:
aister wrote:
starwa7s wrote:

Yet they are okay to take the land in the middle? Why not just drop a few players from match up, have "randomers" place where they feel like, take the land around them and then relocate? Seems totally fine to me, with the rules you've set... Not that they're putting other alliances at a disadvantage.

Also what happened to no subs? did you break that rule too?

the rules didn't covered that ground, so in other sense, we are still within the rules.

we aren't allowed to have a sub with any event alliances, however having a sub is fine, again, we still go with the rules.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm pretty sure alliances could only cover their ALLOCATED SLOTS...

But what ever I can't be bother arguing. Maybe someone with sense will pop up and agree with me that players who dropped out shouldn't be replaced by players in another alliances territory.

If not why bother hold community events to please all players, when obviously we still have players in this game who look to bend the rules (and you can't deny this isn't bending the rules), just so they can put themselves in a clear advantage over other alliances. Regardless to how it will effect the other alliance that came here to have some fun too... It's all about your alliance :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:20 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

starwa7s wrote:
I'm pretty sure alliances could only cover their ALLOCATED SLOTS...

But what ever I can't be bother arguing. Maybe someone with sense will pop up and agree with me that players who dropped out shouldn't be replaced by players in another alliances territory.

If not why bother hold community events to please all players, when obviously we still have players in this game who look to bend the rules (and you can't deny this isn't bending the rules), just so they can put themselves in a clear advantage over other alliances. Regardless to how it will effect the other alliance that came here to have some fun too... It's all about your alliance :)

we are not bending the rule, this is an unexpected situation, and we made sure that it's within the rule before we accept those 2 players.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next