It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: WaC vs DEF
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:17 am 
Captain
Captain

sparta23 wrote:
E1 is defiantly a fun era that's for sure.

I see james is becoming quite the forum gentleman :)

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:22 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Haha, You already know

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:21 am 
Captain
Captain

Slinkybd wrote:
sparta23 wrote:

Thank you Slinky for falling down to the level of the newb you seem to be..spam bombing us while being conquered by another alliance..and having really no weight in this era.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:35 am 
Captain
Captain

gaurav1 wrote:
Slinkybd wrote:
sparta23 wrote:

Thank you Slinky for falling down to the level of the newb you seem to be..spam bombing us while being conquered by another alliance..and having really no weight in this era.

My choice alone. I just don't like Captain too much. Not like its against the rules or anything and also not my fault you dont have units allocated to protect yourselves at all times. If your willing to judge the skill level of players based on your own inabilities and "morals" just to make yourself seem more adequate, that would make me laugh. Ultimately the game is about stats. I spammed you b/c you guys killed me early on and force relocated me. Though I was never prepared for the round. Getting attacked....well its natural instinct to retaliate. Losing 17 outposts in less than 8 ticks to this "level of newb" makes you guys look rather bad though if we are going to judge by your standards. ;)

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:22 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Slinkybd wrote:
gaurav1 wrote:
Slinkybd wrote:

My choice alone. I just don't like Captain too much. Not like its against the rules or anything and also not my fault you dont have units allocated to protect yourselves at all times. If your willing to judge the skill level of players based on your own inabilities and "morals" just to make yourself seem more adequate, that would make me laugh. Ultimately the game is about stats. I spammed you b/c you guys killed me early on and force relocated me. Though I was never prepared for the round. Getting attacked....well its natural instinct to retaliate. Losing 17 outposts in less than 8 ticks to this "level of newb" makes you guys look rather bad though if we are going to judge by your standards. ;)

We do not prepare for a tank squad spambomb with all gates jammed and rejammed in a secondary continent on the other hand of the warfare. We will however retake every single one of them.

But all is forgiven, as everyone who plays this game at a serious level knows you're nothing but a bad joke who couldn't get into a good alliance if he'd bribe the leader. Taking that into account it makes perfect sense for you to have nothing better to do then join eras and spend your time trying to slow down better players.

Great job on the forum activity though!

Cheers!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:10 pm 
Captain
Captain

Alexanderkitty wrote:
Slinkybd wrote:
gaurav1 wrote:

We do not prepare for a tank squad spambomb with all gates jammed and rejammed in a secondary continent on the other hand of the warfare. We will however retake every single one of them.

But all is forgiven, as everyone who plays this game at a serious level knows you're nothing but a bad joke who couldn't get into a good alliance if he'd bribe the leader. Taking that into account it makes perfect sense for you to have nothing better to do then join eras and spend your time trying to slow down better players.

Great job on the forum activity though!

Cheers!

I was playing E4 when the era started, I'm not one to play multiple worlds at once. But thanks for the forgiveness. Though this
Alexanderkitty wrote:
as everyone who plays this game at a serious level knows you're nothing but a bad joke who couldn't get into a good alliance if he'd bribe the leader.
is kind of funny seeing as most of the time, I'm your Aister sort of player.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:53 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

:roll: Hows E1 going ? Seem its getting interesting...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:11 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Battle reports please...

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:20 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

slow and steady wins the race

and slinky, I don't like you either...so feelings mutual.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

A question Captain: What was the meaning of the tour for Southamerica? :?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next