It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Pong... Pac Man... Super Mario Brothers...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:56 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

they way i see it. Super mech is on prime list of devs. They must be working on it. As we saw and heard, i thing there will be some updates soon regarding it. They have kept hackers out battle dawn mostly. I am sure, they will secure super mech also.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:12 am 
Major
Major

I don't really see the point of this thread other than saying you know you shouldn't be making public posts about exploits?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:58 am 
Major
Major

AJStyyles wrote:
I'm not sure if English is your first language...

The point is, if the developers of this game see that they have essentially created the next evolution of two player first person view game format that can easily appeal to a very broad base demographic. I.e. Pong, Pac Man, Super Mario Brothers...

Get it together (stop treating Battledawn as your bread and butter) and take seriously fixing programming issues and bring this baby to main stream gaming platforms. I.e. Xbox, Playstation and Wii

They take fixing the issues very seriously and work as hard as they possibly can. One issue that is here is many players of the community do not realize that it is not a simple fix all the time obviously this is not a simple fix otherwise they would have been able to solve it already. Secondly I could never see sm moving to the new generation of consoles since that takes a massive amount of money to break into, maybe you are overestimating the size of tacticsoft here. Finally if anything I would say the devs are actually focusing on sm quite a bit more at the moment since they are pushing out updates while bd is a pretty polished product and most of the updates now would simply be convenience or aesthetic changes for the community just my opinion here but I would say you are pretty off base with that comment.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:42 am 
Captain
Captain

Also people dont realize how severely underfunded these games are sometimes. >//<

Retired NEWS Reporter.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]