It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: George of Com BD playing on Kong Wish Me Good Luck
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:52 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I want to say a special thank you to my friend Vruago who invited me for playing with him on Earth 1 Kong Server.
This is the only way for me to become a veteran battledawn player one day, I have nothing to lose, just need to prove myself again because .com made me the player I am today.
ImageImageImageImage

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Last edited by georgeshelou on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: George of Com BD playing on Kong Wish Me Good Luck
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:09 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Good luck George! Though putting George of "Com" BD probably didn't make you extra popular there, so that makes it all the more challenging :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:10 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

It should be more challenging.
By the way I joined the world a bit late lol
The way to pay for reds there is easier than .com :P
Anyway I discovered what makes kong more challenging is the skill level of Kong's top players lies above the top .com players. The top players could never rely on boosting every time they are under attack or just tell the world that they are bullies :P , it was just pure strategy and activity and as I can see there is barely a mass boost. :(
I will have to manage myself with the knowledge and intelligence I have.
Focus on resources outpost, conquerors is hard now because I joined late but I will try.
Thanks for the encouraging gest Milano.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Korupt and Milan are going to fuss about this one...

.Com > Kong

-Pete

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

georgeshelou wrote:
The way to pay for reds there is easier than .com :P
how???

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:27 pm 
Major
Major

firemanpete wrote:

.Com > Kong

-Pete

I have no need to fuss about it, my team of old kong pros would beat any .com team of that I have no doubt. I cannot argue much about the current state of kong since I have not played in a very long time nor have my friends but when we did all play there together there was not a single .com team that could beat us. Also for me I find .com easier, more conquers, more ops, more armies to kill. Nothing can stop me with an environment like that. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:11 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Korupt wrote:
firemanpete wrote:

.Com > Kong

-Pete

I have no need to fuss about it, my team of old kong pros would beat any .com team of that I have no doubt. I cannot argue much about the current state of kong since I have not played in a very long time nor have my friends but when we did all play there together there was not a single .com team that could beat us. Also for me I find .com easier, more conquers, more ops, more armies to kill. Nothing can stop me with an environment like that. :lol:

When you have time, come and try Kongregate with me :) Help take over the world faster ... :lol:
Or accept a challenge and play against me ;)
The environment is kong is becoming better everyday, there are a lot of competition on Earth 1 where I am playing right now.
Rank 1: where I belong of course :lol: :

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:00 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Korupt wrote:
firemanpete wrote:

.Com > Kong

-Pete

You have no doubt yet you've never played with, against or along any of the greatest players.

You are either blessed in divine knowledge or rich in ignorant arrogance.

The "best" of .com never lost on or to Kong.

Same can currently be said the other way around too.

Albeit the "best" of .com has had far more time to hone their skills against each other, before they started mass quitting.

Assumptions are for the foolish.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:50 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Alex, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to read this message.
I want you to digest this because before I leave in the next 5 months with a badge on Fantasy 3, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.
I am very surprised why did you write on a thread I thought it was dead ever since 15 days.
I hate this idea that everybody thinks I am arrogant. Because I'm not. I’m a very good player. I can be the greatest of the game of course. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s pissing me off. Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!
To be honest, yes; I have played with a the greatest Kong players, not the greatest of all time and it doesn't mean that an alliance must be the most known, famous or reknown as a legendary alliance to win an era, 4 very close friends of mine like Vruago, Greenbay, Zaeem and Zulkifal so I guess those are great and excellent players at the same time despite the fact they have history on kongregate and would always do the trick because we have chemistry in our team and I'd challenge all the players who accept to play an era against me and this team on kongregate with the knowledge: I will win. Meaning that if you have no proofs that I didn't play with a great team, don't write anything at all.
Actually, yes; a lot of Kongregate players lost on .com and obviously same currently be said the other way around too. This is life, win or lose.
In the end I am not a fool and I wish I could judge you because I have never seen you play an era.
Finally, I'm going to lock this one because I haven't got time for you and I don't it to become a flame thread.
Sincerely
George

~Topic Locked

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:22 pm 
Major
Major

Alexanderkitty wrote:
Korupt wrote:
firemanpete wrote:

.Com > Kong

-Pete

You have no doubt yet you've never played with, against or along any of the greatest players.

You are either blessed in divine knowledge or rich in ignorant arrogance.

The "best" of .com never lost on or to Kong.

Same can currently be said the other way around too.

Albeit the "best" of .com has had far more time to hone their skills against each other, before they started mass quitting.

Assumptions are for the foolish.

My team would all be on 20+ hours a day, self reliant (unlike so many .com teams that have a few people calling to get others to move), they know all the little tricks of the game, love to fight, are incredibly organized since we are all good friends, and refuse to lose. That is a team you cannot beat no matter what you throw at them.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]