It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Last person to Post will win (It have an end)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:29 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Social misfit and N avid has some issues between each other , when social mentioned navid's country to show how he wa snt racist and prove he didn't hate the sub continent and Navid insulted him , and thus it kicked off, dont think socialmisfit meant to be rude, but this is not a language tutorial and stop be a grammar noob. As everone on bd does not speak english so people use slang and abrevitaions If i wanted to write in the The queens english i could but that is long and tedious and stop using grammar as your only punchline, tomorrow Blaze will be reading, don't disappoint , that my understanding, i cud be wrong and it cud be socialmisfit fault

Last edited by saeed123 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:44 am 
Captain
Captain

no comments

just

Quote:
social mentioned navid's country to show how he wa snt racist and prove he didn't hate the sub continent

doesn't mean he dont hate. just saying

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:01 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

yh and he ahd nor right to bring up your country into this

anyhow shall contine the story,

After making a deal with the devil, and roaming bd and terrorizing on it forum by being a grammar nazi and feeding on the troling he did , the rich man now crazy and not very rich decide to ...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:04 pm 
Major
Major

saeed123 wrote:
Social misfit and N avid has some issues between each other , when social mentioned navid's country to show how he wa snt racist and prove he didn't hate the sub continent and Navid insulted him , and thus it kicked off, dont think socialmisfit meant to be rude, but this is not a language tutorial and stop be a grammar noob. As everone on bd does not speak english so people use slang and abrevitaions If i wanted to write in the The queens english i could but that is long and tedious and stop using grammar as your only punchline, tomorrow Blaze will be reading, don't disappoint , that my understanding, i cud be wrong and it cud be socialmisfit fault

I never once actually pointed out any mistakes in their grammar it's just when it gets so bad I can't even make out what they are trying to say that I have a problem and I ask them what they were trying to say and they take to mean I am offending their nationality for some reason I never actualy mentioned their country until niazi did and when he did accuse me of racism that was around the middle of the argument at the peak of niazi's rage by that point it had long since 'kicked off' so again I ask you to please read what you are talking about before you say anything don't just read the jist of some of it and guess the rest then cross your fingers you end up being right

and my god @niazi even though you know the truth you still go harping on with your signiture blend of other's misinformation and your incorrect assumptions give it a rest

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:13 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

to be honest so just carry on my story.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 pm 
Captain
Captain

:arrow:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 pm 
Major
Major

ooh I got a story,

there once was a simple man born and raised in Tennessee and he lived a simple farming life, he did nothing much to speak of other than one day he went to a forum of a game named skirmish sunset and found a thread where there appeared to be a group of people arguing he decided heck I'll give them my two cents but there was a problem: the argument had been going on for a while and he'd be damned if he had the patience to read through so he picked a post at random in which it appeared the composer was upstart about his Russian nationality and from this he concluded the other must have mentioned his country to speak against him but it didn't play out for him because it turned out he wasn't 100% accurate on that so he admitted he was...

continue

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

he doesn't explain. Why he was dragging ma country. But after seeing his age he is 11-12 years younger then me. Talking about the subject he didn't even taught yet hoping he will understand my point makes me bad. He doesn't even know on how flamble topics he is walking. Mentioning india pak like that. Its internet other can see what you post. Can turn your meaning in wrong way. Never use country names.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:27 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

[quote="socialmisfit1"]ooh I got a story,

there once was a simple man born and raised in Tennessee and he lived a simple farming life, he did nothing much to speak of other than one day he went to a forum of a game named skirmish sunset and found a thread where there appeared to be a group of people arguing he decided heck I'll give them my two cents but there was a problem: the argument had been going on for a while and he'd be damned if he had the patience to read through so he picked a post at random in which it appeared the composer was upstart about his Russian nationality and from this he concluded the other must have mentioned his country to speak against him but it didn't play out for him because it turned out he wasn't 100% accurate on that so he admitted he was...

continue from my story

After deal with devil, the man was now free and not binded with any burden, after trolling on the bd forums for a few years , he decide to ..........

no carry on

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:31 pm 
Major
Major

raxcave wrote:
he doesn't explain. Why he was dragging ma country. But after seeing his age he is 11-12 years younger then me. Talking about the subject he didn't even taught yet hoping he will understand my point makes me bad. He doesn't even know on how flamble topics he is walking. Mentioning india pak like that. Its internet other can see what you post. Can turn your meaning in wrong way. Never use country names.

for the love of god will this ever end? do you even read the posts you reply to? I have already said that it was niazi that accused me of being racist HE theredore brought the topic to light if I hadn't replied you'd all be saying he didn't reply so I'm right he's racist now that I did reply omg he brought nationality into this, how much longer can I expect to be penalized for what niazi did? just wandering how long before you all as a collective realize oh umm... wait a minute... was that ummmm... niazi? oh yeah. I'm sick of replying to the same post over and over again I did not bring India into this and I can prove it here is the post that kicked started this whole big stubborn misinformation pushing debate ladies and gentlemen:
NaveedNiazi wrote:
you hate me cz my name looks like Nazi???
and you hate Nazies? lol its not a point.....................
it looks like you hate peoples from sub-continent. and why we talk to you like this, you don't deserve answer..

also you aren't a player, nor a pro Even I do not count as a noob. so I ll not answer your any q from now so be quiet and respectful....

as you can see he clearly accuses me of having problems with the fact=y naveed and raxcave are from the sub continent and I told him no, I'm not which was greeted with uproar for some reason..

I don't even understand you guys... why do you think I am offending india?

Quote:
After deal with devil, the man was now free and not binded with any burden, after trolling on the bd forums for a few years , he decide to ..........

try make out wtf niazi was saying

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next